Chambers- Anyone been recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers- Anyone been recently

I have booked a Super Exotic Package and I will stay another two days hoping to get a Blackbuck. Lots of Hunting Pressure? Do they have a lot of Quality Blackbucks/Axis/Fallow??? or just lots of Hogs and Rams?

I am very limited on days and I just want to make sure I leave with something....

Post a reply if you have been there lately or send me a message. My email is also christopher.ogle@alconbury.af.mil

I will be there from 3-8 November.

The Ranch in Sabinal.
    Last edited by AFHunter3; 08-01-2008, 05:34 PM. Reason: needed to say which ranch

Ha AFHunter3,
    I took a look at the chambers website, it looks like it might be worth giving it a try. Let me know if there is any openings left that week, maybe I'll join you for an exotic hunt. I'll try giving them a call also...lates!

Comment

Poco Bueno,

It looks like a good place and there are some mixed reviews, but it doesn't seem that bad. I just don't want to be completely ate up with Hogs and Rams. I want that Blackbuck sooooo bad. They have plenty of openings for that week. Take care!

Comment

I have been several times. The axis bucks are hard to hunt. you have to hunt somewhere that no one else has hunted and be hid i mean HID. I never saw any black bucks only does. They do have a ton of axis and some of the biggest I have ever seen, but they are tough to hunt. You will have fun tho.

Comment

I killed a BB there a year ago and I had to get off the beaten path for sure. I brought a tripod and set it up deep in the brush just off and overgrown road. I corned the road and saw the biggest hog I've ever seen alive. He was about 90 yards away and never came in but the BB did and I nailed him. You will enjoy the place. Good luck.

Comment

I have been there 7 or 8 times. He has always had sufficient and quality animals when I hunted. With that being said, most of the animals are not dumb, so bring your A game. When I hear about how easy it is to hunt high fenced property, I think of the Chambers Ranch. It is high fenced but the hunting is not easy. You will have a good time.

Terry

Comment

I was there in May. The axis are defientley the smartest you'll ever hunt. A doe is a pretty sure thing, but the bucks are SMART. There are some BB there, one with a weird horn. TONS and TONS of pigs, but make sure to get off the trails and into the brush or trees. And watch out for the ticks....

Comment

Ive been onceand was pretty good huntin. Saw lots of pigs but these guys are sure right you gotta hunt your arse off! I saw alot of bb does. I came to full draw on a younger bb but he busted me right when i anchored!

Comment

Working...
                X