Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 18th Nocked & Loaded shoot is cancelled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
    Waivers do not protect you from negligence. Say you leave a board laying out with nails in it and it gets stepped on. The wavier will not protect you insurance will.
    Thanks for the info, nice to learn something every day. Not much of a chance of stepping on board out there. Clifford and I pick up any scrap metal and trash that we find out there. The biggest hazzard is shards of carbon. We do a good job of picking up the carbon as the owners have cattle and sheep out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
      Thanks for the info, nice to learn something every day. Not much of a chance of stepping on board out there. Clifford and I pick up any scrap metal and trash that we find out there. The biggest hazzard is shards of carbon. We do a good job of picking up the carbon as the owners have cattle and sheep out there.
      I was wondering if ya'll are shutting down, moving or just not shooting until you get things resolved. Hopefully this is just temporay.

Comment

What I see happening is a club forming in the Lampasas area, the club buying the targets we used. I really liked the location we had, so I'm thinking the club will probably lease the course that we used.

If this happens, the targets could probably stay in that big trailer.

Comment

TTT, one last time.

Comment

Working...
          X