No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m driving so far down highway 2, to get where the Blue Toyota can’t be recognized, that I wonder if my truck can make it. Might have it painted yellow try and blend in

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      I’m driving so far down highway 2, to get where the Blue Toyota can’t be recognized, that I wonder if my truck can make it. Might have it painted yellow try and blend in

Throw 4 different rims on it... problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife says FRMDOG license plates need to go too

Comment

Wife says FRMDOG license plates need to go too

I mean she’s prolly not wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
              Almost spit coffee out readng this arent you the guy who has been kicked off youre 3 last ranches you had in mexico all 3 of those land owners call you dishonest and and a thief now I was actually going to book a hunt with a couple and none talked to fond of you youre looking for honest folk a little irony here id say and looking for people who pay bills on time is the most funny of all how many times have you filed bankruptcy in the last sevral years leaving creditors out to dry all public information easy to find good luck hope it works out better with Sr.

By no measure do I have great grammar or writing skills, but good lord man.

Comment

Was planning a trip to the ranch, but heard the roads were in bad shape, gonna give it a week or two to dry out. Glad we got the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                  Was planning a trip to the ranch, but heard the roads were in bad shape, gonna give it a week or two to dry out. Glad we got the rain.

[emoji51][emoji51] we’re going Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    By no measure do I have great grammar or writing skills, but good lord man.
                    Hey man, at least he used a period at the end. lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      [emoji51][emoji51] we’re going Friday

Heard it was bad between second and third gate, might be better to go the long way. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                        Heard it was bad between second and third gate, might be better to go the long way. Have fun!

That soup bowl right there is a PIA guess we’ll take the high road! Thanks should atleast be cool

Comment

Rolling down tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Temperatures like that this time of the year is a small gift.

Comment

I just returned from ranch and it was impossible to get to most of the pastures. Driving was an adventure, Take plenty of quarters for the car wash.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                              Rolling down tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Temperatures like that this time of the year is a small gift.
                              Large Gift!!

Comment

Very true lol

Comment

Working...
                                X