Good deal? Or no..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal? Or no..

What do you pros think im looking to get into taking photos of wildlife and seeing if this is a good start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just that camera body sells for close to $1K. Either those big zoom lenses are unbelievably cheap crap glass, or it's a scam. Where is the seller from?

Comment

This has to be a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Just that camera body sells for close to $1K. Either those big zoom lenses are unbelievably cheap crap glass, or it's a scam. Where is the seller from?
        Checked some on eBay some of the sellers I guess are legit.

I say crap glass and very cheap accessories!

Comment

In addition to Shane's post, those are most likely "gray market" items which means no warranty. You'd be better off buying from authorized dealers like B&H or Adorama.

Comment

I checked into a "deal" like that one time only to find out they wanted to upsell me for things that normally come with the camera like a battery and a battery charger. Not even kidding. I can't think of any good reason why someone on eBay should be able to legitimately sell you a new camera significantly cheaper than can B&H or Amazon.

Comment

I have a d7100 too and love it but before you pull the trigger check out my cameras I have for sale. I tried to pm you but your box is full. Both are just as good and cheaper. The canon may be better, the jury is still out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Huge scam those lenses are worth a few $1000s

Comment

Working...
                X