Texas ASA Western Region Shoot-Out at Archer's for Christ May 28-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Western Region Shoot-Out at Archer's for Christ May 28-29

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will make a stop at Archer's for Christ Archery Club in Paris, Texas for the Western Region Shoot-Out this weekend May 28-29.

2016 Western Region Shoot-Out

This event will be run exactly like any other state qualifier. You shoot only one day. You may shoot either Saturday or Sunday. This event will count for Texas SOY. This is a Tri-State qualifier. Shooting this event will qualify the shooter for the Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas State Championships. Archer’s for Christ will be awarding Gist buckles for all adult and high school pins classes with 3 or more shooters. We hope to see you on May 28 & 29 at Archer’s for Christ for the Western Region Shoot-Out!!!!

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, Two 30 McKenzie target ranges, $30.00 entry fee for all adult and high school pins classes, $16.00 entry fee for youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle and elementary pins classes. Cash pay backs for all adult and young adult classes and High School pins class, non cash awards Youth classes and Eagle classes and Elementary pins class. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced. All shooting groups will be peer grouped.

Archer's for Christ has a beautiful range that includes tall hardwoods with a lot of heavy undergrowth. The terrain is relatively flat. The shadows created by the huge trees create some challenges for judging and shooting. We love shooting at Archer's for Christ !!! We will see you all there.

Here is a link to the Archer's for Christ Facebook page. You can find a map and directions to the club there.

Broadhead Barn Paris Texas S3DA Club, Paris, Texas. 2,090 likes. Welcome to Broadhead Barn Texas S3DA Archery Club Page!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am

Best shoot to go to besides a ProAm!!!!

Comment

Always a great shoot!

Comment

I love the crowds here - makes for a fun shoot and good competition!

Comment

This will be my first ASA event to attend and participate in. Not sure what to expect, but looking forward to flinging some arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by JThoele View Post
            This will be my first ASA event to attend and participate in. Not sure what to expect, but looking forward to flinging some arrows.
            You'll love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JThoele View Post
              It will be a good time! Show up and shoot and enjoy the day.

Comment

Shooting Sunday

Comment

We will be there early Sunday morning.

Comment

Had a great time today. See everyone in London.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a good time, will be back

Comment

Working...
                      X