canon rebel T1i digital SLR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canon rebel T1i digital SLR?

i was jus wondering if anyone has this camera and if they have any reviews on it? thank ya!

I have it and love it. We just got back from Alaska and we took almost 3000 pics. Hopefully will be posting some soon. As far as the camera, I have had no issues. I just got into the DSLR thing so really have nothing to compare it to other than the Nikons and other Canons at the camera shop.

Comment

alrighty thank you very much! and i was wondering where you got yours and if you got a good deal or anything like that? cause i know that aint cheap, but i jus really want a good outdoor photography camera to have..and from what ive heard the canon T1i is a really great camera! and yea definatley post some of your pics! thanks again!

Comment

I got it online, ebay actually. The local stores where anywhere from $250 to $500 more for less total equipment. One store was actually going to have to order it and told me it would be 4 weeks, ebay took 2 weeks and was cheaper. Just be careful make sure it's a USA warranty not European if you do the internet thing.

Comment

Working...
        X