• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 257 Poirier vs Mcgregor

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Can't wait to see that KO!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It’s on YouTube already. Series of several blows.

Comment

A lot of folks including myself don't like Mcgregor's attitude but you have to recognize that he is a great fighter. Today he had his arse handed to him and the two things that I wish would have happened are:if

1) ESPN should have interviewed the winner of the fight last.

2) Mcgregor was hard to understand during the interview (my old age and loud crowd @ twin peaks) so not sure he gave the proper acknowledgment that he got his arse handed to him on this night & gave credit to his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        It’s on YouTube already. Series of several blows.

That one to the beak while he was on his way down made me laugh.

I like Connors style, but it’s still fun to see the mouth take 4 or 5 to the face right quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also, am I the only one who thinks Michael Buffer is a complete beating? New material already...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            That one to the beak while he was on his way down made me laugh.

I like Connors style, but it’s still fun to see the mouth take 4 or 5 to the face right quick!

I enjoyed watching mouth take a beating but sure didn’t expect it!

Comment

Also, am I the only one who thinks Michael Buffer is a complete beating? New material already...

I mute and ff until hes done. Total ****.

Comment

That would be Michael’s brother Bruce.... Michael does boxing.

But yes.. Bruce is a beating. Way ...way overdone. Michael is a little more subdued with really only his “let’s get ready to ruuuuuumble” call.

Comment

I kept telling myself I was for the American but seemed kinda bummed when Connor lost.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    A lot of folks including myself don't like Mcgregor's attitude but you have to recognize that he is a great fighter. Today he had his arse handed to him and the two things that I wish would have happened are:if

1) ESPN should have interviewed the winner of the fight last.

2) Mcgregor was hard to understand during the interview (my old age and loud crowd @ twin peaks) so not sure he gave the proper acknowledgment that he got his arse handed to him on this night & gave credit to his opponent.
                    His attitude is why I like him. But I think his hiatus changed his attitude and outlook. He recognized his defeat

He's a different guy now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

He gave credit for sure. It’s all in the first minute or so of the clip

Last edited by bboswell; 01-24-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

For those of you that think Conner threw the fight (he may have, I do not know), he has been suspended for 180 days from fighting due to his injuries. Docs would have to evaluate to change this.

Unless a doctor says otherwise, mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor cannot fight for 180 days following a beating he took in the ring Saturday night at the hands and feet of Dustin Poirier. Insider reports the Irish fighter, who limped out of the ring following a surprising second-round knockout in Abu Dhabi, was handed the suspension as part of UFC protocol meant to protect its combatants. ...

Comment

I didn’t realize there was speculation of a fix. That’s juicy.

Surely there’s an easier way though.

Comment

He took some helacious shots to the brainpan for it to be fixed..

McGregor should have studied some of the Tyson opponents' film to do it as pain free as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              He took some helacious shots to the brainpan for it to be fixed..

McGregor should have studied some of the Tyson opponents' film to do it as pain free as possible.
                              I agree. The Cajun said his team studied Conner and thought they could take advantage of his wide stance and tear the legs up. That’s what he did.

Comment

Agreed. Its Time!

Comment

Working...
                                X