Customer Service Winning - Doggett Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Service Winning - Doggett Ford

I always like to brag on exceptional service and Doggett Ford definitely deserves that.
    A quick backstory; On New Year’s Eve my youngest daughter and I were headed back from the lease, hit a patch of black ice causing my truck to lose control and wreck into a telephone pole and some trees. Luckily we both walked away with only a few bumps and bruises.

The following week I reached out to Doggett Ford, inquiring about a new F250. To make a long story short I ended up there that afternoon, simply trying to preliminarily choose a truck and work out some numbers. Ended up with a no haggle bottom price from the beginning (which was incredible). In the end I was torn between two, so they gave me the keys to one to drive instead of my rental until insurance settled up. In the end I just could not force myself to like the tan interior, so ended up switching trucks.

Throughout the process these folks rolled out the red carpet and made this the absolute best vehicle buying experience I’ve ever had. Highly recommend them. BTW....they had a couple of long wheel bases when we pulled out of there this evening.
    Attached Files

Nice, and they have the biggest Texas flag flying too.

Comment

That flag is absolutely huge.

Comment

Wow Michael, I'm glad you and your daughter are ok. Nice ride!

Comment

The owners seem like down to earth people. FYI that glass behind you is really freakin heavy! Lol

Comment

Man dude I can see why you would black face yourself but... Try to hit the gym

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
              Wow Michael, I'm glad you and your daughter are ok. Nice ride!
              Thanks Ted! Definitive a scary situation that opens your eyes that you aren’t in control as much as you’d thought.

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              The owners seem like down to earth people. FYI that glass behind you is really freakin heavy! Lol
              If the employees are a reflection of the owners, I’d assume they’re first class folks.

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Man dude I can see why you would black face yourself but... Try to hit the gym

Been out of gym for about a month, trying to give Ol Junior a chance! Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                Thanks Ted! Definitive a scary situation that opens your eyes that you aren’t in control as much as you’d thought.

If the employees are a reflection of the owners, I’d assume they’re first class folks.

Been out of gym for about a month, trying to give Ol Junior a chance! Ha!
                Truck looks awesome. I will call over there on Monday

Comment

Nice truck. That's a funny blue hat.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                    Nice truck. That's a funny blue hat.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                    Lol! No funny blue hats in his other pics.

Got dang that’s a nice truck. Wow!

Comment

Working...
                    X