Clear All

Prayers sent. Good luck Mrs. Smart.

Comment

Prayers for speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Oh WOW!! Real sorry to hear that she is having trouble!! I know exactly how Jason is feeling right about now!! My bride had the exact same symptoms last Fall. I was terrified. My wife is a nurse and SHE was trying to calm ME down!! She called one of her surgeons she works with and he told her to come on over.... 2 hours later we are in the hospital for gall bladder removal and stones in the common bile duct... I just "KNEW" she was having a heart attack!!

Hang in there Jason!! We are praying for Lisa AND you brother!!

Lord, You know all the details of this situation with Lisa and You know the comfort Jason needs right about now. I ask You Lord, heal Lisa by whatever means You deem necessary. Guide all her care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to bring about Your healing plan. Please Lord, do this quickly to ease her pain. I have seen that pain in the eyes of my wife and I know You hurt when we are in pain as well... Ease this pain and bring about healing. Touch her and comfort her and give her peace. Lord, look out for our brother Jason. Take him into Your mighty hand and comfort him. Give him the peace that knowing You are in control and have Lisa safely in Your hand as well. Carry them both through this trial and bring them through it stronger and bolder to witness for Your great Love and Compassion for all of us if only we ask. We praise You Lord God and we thank You for healing our wounds. We thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ our Advocate that gives us direct access to You Lord. We look forward to a praise from Jason here at the appropriate time. We ask and pray these things in the Name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Prayers for Lisa! [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Thank you folks for the good thoughts and prayers for my wife, Lisa. Thank you Perow for taking time out of your day to start this for her.

It’s been a long couple of days for her. But she’s a trooper and dealing with the pain. Lisa woke me up out of a deep sleep Sunday am around 4...she was saying that her chest hurt. I was thinking like heartburn but she said it was nothing like that.. it was like an elephant was sitting on her chest. So off to the emergency room we go. Couldn’t believe it but there was not a single person in the ER waiting room or in the rooms. We got right in.

Short and sweet nothing helped the pain completely. So they started on eliminating stuff with the heart. the stress test and imaging showed no blockages thankfully.[emoji1317] That was a short period of good news at 1 today. .. but as soon as she ate she started having the pain again. Went from a 1 to a 8-9. Now they are chasing GI stuff like gall bladder, liver, pancreas, kidneys etc. Eliminating the urgent stuff first was their plan. ...and now looking for a cause elsewhere. Docs are leaning toward gall bladder. We are waiting on results from the sonogram 30 minutes ago. The gave her some good stuff to knock her out and I’m now watching the Rangers on silent and tinkering on the phone while she sleeps. Keep the prayers coming folks and thanks again. Hoping for a report that has something easily fixable like a gall bladder issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Oh WOW!! Real sorry to hear that she is having trouble!! I know exactly how Jason is feeling right about now!! My bride had the exact same symptoms last Fall. I was terrified. My wife is a nurse and SHE was trying to calm ME down!! She called one of her surgeons she works with and he told her to come on over.... 2 hours later we are in the hospital for gall bladder removal and stones in the common bile duct... I just "KNEW" she was having a heart attack!!

Hang in there Jason!! We are praying for Lisa AND you brother!!

Lord, You know all the details of this situation with Lisa and You know the comfort Jason needs right about now. I ask You Lord, heal Lisa by whatever means You deem necessary. Guide all her care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to bring about Your healing plan. Please Lord, do this quickly to ease her pain. I have seen that pain in the eyes of my wife and I know You hurt when we are in pain as well... Ease this pain and bring about healing. Touch her and comfort her and give her peace. Lord, look out for our brother Jason. Take him into Your mighty hand and comfort him. Give him the peace that knowing You are in control and have Lisa safely in Your hand as well. Carry them both through this trial and bring them through it stronger and bolder to witness for Your great Love and Compassion for all of us if only we ask. We praise You Lord God and we thank You for healing our wounds. We thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ our Advocate that gives us direct access to You Lord. We look forward to a praise from Jason here at the appropriate time. We ask and pray these things in the Name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Thank you Charlie. I will share this all with her when she wakes up.

Comment

Prayers sent for y'all.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X