Whataburger Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Good maybe they will improve on their disgusting burgers.
    And breakfast Taquitos, doesn't even taste like food.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      Good maybe they will improve on their disgusting burgers.
      This

Comment

You non-Whataburger guys must be transplants. Probably in-out burger suits you better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hope new add waffles and wings.

Comment

Sad

Comment

About the only thing I will eat there is the jalapeno cheddar sausage egg and cheese biscuit. I've grown tired of the tasteless burgers

Comment

Man, y'all must have some ****ty whataburgers around y'all. The 2 that I hit occasionally in Montgomery and Conroe are down right good...always fresh and hot.

Comment

Whataburger has definitely gone down hill in the last few years IMO just got to be tasteless.

Comment

I know a guy that ownes 3 whataburgers. He clears over a million on each one a year. Wonder how that will change.

Comment

Nothing ever gets better when acquired by an investment company. How can we save money and operate more efficiently will be the priority #1.
                      Result: smaller portions, cheaper products, decrease employee headcount etc etc

Comment

Please dont mess up my favorite place to eat.

Comment

So when does the TBH ban start? That's what we do now when someone does something we don't like.

Comment

Braum’s is better, anyhow.

Whataburger, tastes like Texas, er, Chicago.....

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              Whataburger has definitely gone down hill in the last few years IMO just got to be tasteless.
                              The bacon has no taste. The cheese has no taste. Blah...

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                                Agreed. We have found better burger places around.

A little place right across the street form our local WB is awesome. Wife and I split a real 1/2 lb burger and sweet tater fries and still cant eat the whole thing. Fresher is betterer.

Oh, and WB sweet tea is krap.
                                Well you shouldnt compare a fast food chain to a local one-off place. You should compare whataburger to McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s... all the stuff you can get in any Texas town with a sufficient population to support. And i’ll Put a whataburger taquito up against any San Antonio taco shop breakfast I’ve had... that slightly crisp tortilla and American cheese... nice

Comment

Working...
                                X