No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mount" Cersi wasn't too bad either there..

Comment

The opening scene slinging arrows at that girl in the woods was pretty good stuff also!!!

Comment

Caution! GOT SPOILER!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397620511820.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	24298815

Comment

I had to watch the last episode, recorded it, the next day and when the PUNK KING met his end.....ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! He always reminded me of my next door neighbor, same attitude, etc.

Comment

I've read the books and I knew what was coming, but boy did they do that death scene justice. That was awesome. George RR Martin sure doesn't like weddings.

Comment

It was interesting to hear the non-readers theories on the purple wedding.

Surprised nobody thought Tyrion or Sensa might have had a hand in it.

I guess they did - Sensa was the mule and Tyrion the distraction. But both were unknowing.

Comment

With that being said I would guess the Tyrells wanted out of the marriage. Surely she Marguery will not remain queen. Especially since the marriage has not being consummated. I would guess that they wanted out all together. Which raises the question. Will Joffreys younger brother be king now?? Who has the right to the throne??

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                  With that being said I would guess the Tyrells wanted out of the marriage. Surely she Marguery will not remain queen. Especially since the marriage has not being consummated. I would guess that they wanted out all together. Which raises the question. Will Joffreys younger brother be king now?? Who has the right to the throne??
                  It will go to Tommen, Joff's younger brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    It will go to Tommen, Joff's younger brother.
                    Who Cersei can have greater control over.

Comment

The only one with a blood right to the throne is Stannis.

Tommen is naturally Joffrey's heir because he is "Robert's" son... Even though Jaime is the father.

Daenerys has a claim through her father the mad king who Jaime killed.

And who knows how many will show up in the show in the future who could perhaps have better claim than any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                        Caution! GOT SPOILER!!!
                        [ATTACH]614289[/ATTACH]
                        That is GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        The only one with a blood right to the throne is Stannis.

Tommen is naturally Joffrey's heir because he is "Robert's" son... Even though Jaime is the father.

Daenerys has a claim through her father the mad king who Jaime killed.

And who knows how many will show up in the show in the future who could perhaps have better claim than any of them?
                        Daggum..........describe who goes with names??? Stannis and Daenerys are whom again?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Daggum..........describe who goes with names??? Stannis and Daenerys are whom again?
                          Daenerys is the blonde mother of dragons.. Khaleesi

Stannis is the guy the lady in red is pimpin The Lord of Light too. He was the one defeated at Kings Landing by the wildfire in the boats.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Daenerys is who everyone calls Khaleesi… which just means "lady" in Dothraki. She's only really a Khaleesi because she married Khal Drogo in the first season.

Her real name is Daenerys Targaryen. She is the last surviving child of Aerys, The Mad King.

Robert Baratheon (fat king killed by boar) took the throne and in the process killed Daenery's older brother Raegar in battle.

Stannis Baratheon is Robert's older brother. He's the guy with the red lady… (Melisandre)

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Daenerys is the blonde mother of dragons.. Khaleesi

Stannis is the guy the lady in red is pimpin The Lord of Light too. He was the one defeated at Kings Landing by the wildfire in the boats.
                              I knew that!!! LOL! Thanks for jogging the memory!
                              Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              Daenerys is who everyone calls Khaleesi… which just means "lady" in Dothraki. She's only really a Khaleesi because she married Khal Drogo in the first season.

Her real name is Daenerys Targaryen. She is the last surviving child of Aerys, The Mad King.

Robert Baratheon (fat king killed by boar) took the throne and in the process killed Daenery's older brother Raegar in battle.

Stannis Baratheon is Robert's older brother. He's the guy with the red lady… (Melisandre)
                              Aha......I knew that too but Khaleesi is sooo much sexier!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought that Robert had a heir to the throne other than Joffrey. I believe it is the dark hair boy that was a blacksmith.

Comment

Working...
                                X