• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats good news Smart. Still praying

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Great news. More prayers in the morning for an uneventful successful surgery.

Comment

Good news on the gall bladder fix. They leave cute little scars on the belly if they do it laproscopically. My wife had it after kid #3.
          Continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Awesome!!! Praying for a steady surgery and quick healing!

Comment

God is great!

Comment

That's great news...praying for a steady hand tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you for the update Jason, praying all goes perfectly<><

Comment

Glad they figured out what was going on. A few little scars and she will be good as new.
                      I had mine out in 2000. You should see me rolling around on that table asking for something for the pain. They took me up to nuc-med and while the procedure was going on, I fell asleep. Oh, this was 3 in the morning, by the way. Next day, snip, snip.. all better.
                      Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers Continuing Jason.

Comment

Glad to hear the good news Jason! Prayers up for a smooth operation and speedy recovery!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Ms Lisa......lord knows she is a saviour and saint with the lords utmost attention at this time. Here’s to a speedy recover!!

Comment

Prayers for a successful surgery and a quick recovery!

Comment

Glad to hear they have a resolution plan and will remove the culprit!

Comment

Working...
                                X