This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    I'm pretty sure Texas is just a hat on the table for Eaton as I don't believe there will be room for him in the class and I think he will be an Aggie in the end. So, y'all will have a pretty good haul at DB.
    Yeah, Eaton will be an Aggie. Incredible physical traits, but probably a long way from the field.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Yeah, Eaton will be an Aggie. Incredible physical traits, but probably a long way from the field.

This is great to hear. I’m about tired of true freshman playing significant minutes anyway. They should all have a year at a minimum to develop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        This is great to hear. I’m about tired of true freshman playing significant minutes anyway. They should all have a year at a minimum to develop.

He's a great third corner take in a class as long as you don't need him to play right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

It's better for the game and normally the player when this happens

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            It's better for the game and normally the player when this happens
            You better get used to it......the portal sux.

I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              You better get used to it......the portal sux.

I agree with you.

We may all have our differences of opinion but we can all agree the portal sucks.

I hope the Ags can pull Manning from OU. We need more elite level CB talent.

Comment

The portal may suck. But, coaches being able to pick up their bags and leave for greener pastures at any time isn’t right either. Who knows what they promised the kids to get them on campus only to leave a short time later.

Comment

Portal Schmortal.

Finish what you started.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    The portal may suck. But, coaches being able to pick up their bags and leave for greener pastures at any time isn’t right either. Who knows what they promised the kids to get them on campus only to leave a short time later.
                    Not apples to oranges. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Not apples to oranges. Not even close.
                      What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Have the coaches fulfill their obligation just like the player should.

Comment

What’s a 3*? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Have the coaches fulfill their obligation just like the player should.
                          Coaching is a job. In capitalism people can accept higher paying gigs and move on. They owe nothing to people they hired while at their last job.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-19-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Coaching is a job. In capitalism people can accept higher paying gigs and move on. They owe nothing to people they hired whilecat their last job.

I understand. Coaches contracts mean nothing. Not worth the ink and paper they are written on. And, the kids contracts mean everything. Nah... I will take it at face value. Coaches can continue to basically be two faced liars and hypocrites. But, student athletes should set the standards.

I don’t care for the portal. But, I also think coaches have it way too easy when it comes to breaking contracts. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Comment

Actually I posted a fact. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

What’s a 3*? lol

Nice, that gives ya'll 5 - DT in 2020, which means it gives us a better shot at Jaquelin Roy whose visiting this weekend I think.

He's friends with Major Burns though, and from Baton Rouge so I don't see how he doesn't end up at LSU. Would probably just cut 1 of the 3 - 3* DT you got committed to make room.

Comment

Working...
                                X