One of these days when i'm the boss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
    Until a toddler walks in and with three swipes of their hand the whole roll is on the floor.

Nope! TP rolls from the bottom.
    Chalk that up to the costs of having a toddler. I am Team #OverTheTop

Comment

Until a toddler walks in and with three swipes of their hand the whole roll is on the floor.

Don't have toddlers and don't have cats. Over the top at our house.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonhunter94 View Post
        chalk that up to the costs of having a toddler. I am team #overthetopbecauseiatechiliandneedtpfastandlotsofi t :d
        fify

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          I'm good with this as long as not ONE CENT of taxpayer dollars is used to pay for hospital bills incurred by people who choose to go this route.
          When a cop on a motorcycle gives you a ticket for no seatbelt, you will begin to see it’s not about safety

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            When a cop on a motorcycle gives you a ticket for no seatbelt, you will begin to see it’s not about safety
            Hmmm...good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              It would be illegal to own a gfi or arc fault breaker. And whoever mandated them would have life in prison
              I don’t get it.

Comment

I thought the same thing when I got my no seatbelt ticket about 15 years ago from one of them.

Comment

This argument is old, tired, and weak.

Wearing a seatbelt in a car is a proven measure of safety. Wearing a seatbelt on a motorcycle is a proven death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                    People who put toilet paper on the holder where you pull from over the top shall be tied to a cactus in Arizona for a week
                    #overthetop

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      This argument is old, tired, and weak.

Wearing a seatbelt in a car is a proven measure of safety. Wearing a seatbelt on a motorcycle is a proven death sentence.
                      Then why aren’t speed limits 55mph and 4 point racing harnesses built into cars?

I’m not saying either one is smart, but is seems like quite the double standard that the guy going 80 down I-10 on his Harley doesn’t have to wear a helmet, but I am required to wear a seatbelt putting around town in my pickup.
                      Last edited by TacticalCowboy; 05-30-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Hey!

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
                        Double Amen.

And I'd hire an army of parking police who will do nothing but write very expensive tickets to those who can't park between the lines, thereby rendering the space next to them useless.
                        Whicha on the pictures,
                        But parking lines?
                        They are made for skinny people with no butz who drive electric cars!
                        I'm none of those. I don't park near the building or other vehicles, but I'm taking up 1.5 spots. Don't get me started about the door dingers on their $^%#@( cell phones.

Comment

Oh, and this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                            People who quote others on TBH when there’s 20 pictures in the post and don’t delete the pictures will be banned.
                            Agreed. Especially when their reply contributes nothing to the thread. They say something like "nice pics"...........

Comment

Never thought about it like that before...... I have always been a from the top kind of guy, I might have to change.

Comment

Then why aren’t speed limits 55mph and 4 point racing harnesses built into cars?
                                Because speed doesn't kill.

I’m not saying either one is smart, but is seems like quite the double standard that the guy going 80 down I-10 on his Harley doesn’t have to wear a helmet, but I am required to wear a seatbelt putting around town in my pickup.
                                Texas has a minumum health insurance requirement for helmet-less motorcycle riders for that very reason: http://www.dps.texas.gov/msb/helmet.htm

Seat belt use is the most effective means of reducing fatal and nonfatal injuries in motor vehicle crashes. Unfortunately, society's poorest and most ignorant citizens are the ones who are most likely to not wear seatbelts. This demographic is also the most dependent on my tax dollars to fund their health care.

I would be in favor of a seatbelt exemption that allows people to prove they have the funds to pay for the consequences of not wearing one.

Comment

Working...
                                X