Sig P365 w/ Manual Thumb Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig P365 w/ Manual Thumb Safety

I understand the debate about safety vs. no safety on carry guns. I tend to lean towards having one on my carry gun. I currently carry a Springfield XDE but I'm quite intrigued by this new version of the P365.

Here's a few links:

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

SIG Sauer expanded its P365 lineup in 2019 with a new manual safety-equipped model, giving concealed-carry holders new options.

Just bought the current version of this gun but paused when they said a manual safety was coming out. The trigger on this gun is more than adequate to prevent one from firing unintentionally.

Do I need two of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      Just bought the current version of this gun but paused when they said a manual safety was coming out. The trigger on this gun is more than adequate to prevent one from firing unintentionally.

Do I need two of them?
      Heck yeah you need 2! My wife has the current version as well. It's a sweet carry gun for sure, and fun to shoot.

Comment

I've got one as my carry gun. I don't think I'll be picking up the model with the safety.

Great pistol

Comment

I'll probably sell mine and get the one with a safety. I just like having a safety with one in the chamber, although I understand why some don't think it's necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
            I'll probably sell mine and get the one with a safety. I just like having a safety with one in the chamber, although I understand why some don't think it's necessary.
            Agreed on both accounts.

Comment

Looks like there would be enough safety to get your thumb on. I had a shield with the safety for awhile, and it was a pain to get off. I deactivated it.

Comment

When I bought the one I have I was hesitant to have without safety. Now I’m used to the idea.

Comment

Been carrying Glocks for years so I'm used to the finger safety by now lol

Comment

My P365 was my EDC until this week. I had to send it to Sig for a double feed issue. It had a good 1000 rounds through it before the failure, but Sig is notorious for bringing guns to market before all of the kinks are worked out. I wouldn't buy the new version for a few months and stay on top of the reviews.

Comment

Working...
                    X