Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
    No worries,
    Some peoples feelings run deeper than others. Not a huge deal.

Just my .02
    This was my whole point. I am a Christian, as you are. I just don't care what other people do. Maybe that makes me a bad Christian in some people's eyes and better in some. It isn't mine or your place to judge anyone else.

This just effects me, my wife, kids ZERO. That is all that matters to me. Maybe I am wrong in my views on the matter but, after all, they are MINE.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      I aint getting in your boat.
      I don't have a boat...just gonna fish from shore and get rainbow drunk, I guess!

Comment

What if you is on a crappie fishing boat and they is 3 other dudes drinkin Bud light, dropping their bait on the deck and telling you to pick it up? I dont know about you, but I'm a diving off that thing and swimming to the truck.

Burnadell done said he was bringing Bud light, and I might fear for myself.

Comment

Dilly Dilly, but if you’re a dude, don’t touch my Willy..[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            What if you is on a crappie fishing boat and they is 3 other dudes drinkin Bud light, dropping their bait on the deck and telling you to pick it up? I dont know about you, but I'm a diving off that thing and swimming to the truck.

Burnadell done said he was bringing Bud light, and I might fear for myself.
            I choose my doods carefully!

Comment

I'm bringing some too! To wash that rubbing alcohol you're bringing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

The only thing worse than your son telling you he is gay would be telling you he's a Pipe Smoker!
                Isn’t that the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  They are just trying to find new ways to comp sales for a beer that how been on a decline the past couple years against Michelob Ultra. Same parent company, but the Bud Light division still has numbers to hit.
                  Michelob Ultra? That's for women and guys with dainty little girl hands.

Comment

2 guys one can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Michelob Ultra? That's for women and guys with dainty little girl hands.
                      Hey hey

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

You boys really that insecure about holding a rainbow can? I mean BL taste bad either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          2 guys one can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Hahahaha

Comment

They're even shaped so that they're easier for them to "recycle".

Comment

Well Bud Light taste like sweet feed so now the bottle matches that sweetness.

Comment

I'll stick to my natties!

Comment

Working...
                                X