Remington Sued For Newtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobc View Post
    If you were born between 65 and 79, you are a GenX.
    Well I identify as my 26 year old self but born in 1905, so...

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      or needing time off from school, therapy dogs, and emotional safe zones to cope from the results of an election....

None of these things would exist if your parents generation told you you needed these things and that this was acceptable and that it would make you a better person.

My daughters are in high school and middle school. The propaganda forced down their throats didn't exist when I was their age. At school, TV and the internet.

Hang in there.

Comment

As far as millennials and/or younger idiots of today's society go, from what ever age group it is teens - 30s or whatever it is, yeah that generation(s) and group(s) in general is a let down to put it nicely but not everyone in that age group is a "let down". Beyond that the parents and people that raised those idiots are pretty much a let down as well and are partly to blame for the idiots being idiots. We all know not every child and person reflects their raising but the majority of them do.

Comment

Anyone else heard anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            None of this is new, or has much to do with millenials. My generation (I don't think dumb old people have a cute name for us) jumped on fradulent lawsuits, and the one before probably started them.
            Old Absurd lawsuits..... Yep.. They lady that sued McDonalds because her coffee was Hot is one that always comes to mind when this stupidity arises...… That was a long time ago..

Comment

How was the bushmaster marketed? I cant recall anything out of the ordinary of most manufacturers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 74 years old. I thought I was boomer generation and my kids were generation X, and my kids children were millennials.
                I could be wrong. It has happened before.

Comment

I always thought those street sweeper shotguns were an awesome marketing name/campaign. I guess that wouldn’t fly these days huh.?

Comment

Originally posted by redleif View Post
                    I'm 74 years old. I thought I was boomer generation and my kids were generation X, and my kids children were millennials.
                    I could be wrong. It has happened before.
                    I believe that is correct pop with me being 49.

Anyway, I wouldn't fret too much as this ruling giving them the OK to bring the lawsuit is expected to get reversed. Just another whacky court going against settled law & wasting time.

Comment

These people are just spinning their wheels and wasting the courts time. There was a product protection liability act passed under Barry I think. This was tried before. The gun functioned exactly the way it was designed. It will get thrown out.

Comment

Working...
                      X