Christensen Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christensen Arms

Who all has one and what are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a decent semi custom rifle but for the $$$ you can buy a solid full custom for alittle more cash

Comment

Once I win their recent giveaway I’ll report back....

Comment

Save your money and just go full custom. Almost there anyways

Comment

I’ve got a Christensen Arms Mesa in 6.5 Creed. It shoots great. Sub MOA. I shoot steel with it out to 700 yards on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by 7m STW View Post
            They are a decent semi custom rifle but for the $$$ you can buy a solid full custom for alittle more cash
            A little more cash? I got mine for $1870 with the upgraded side port titanium brake including shipping from 1shot gear.

Where can you get a custom rifle with a carbon stock and barrel that weighs 6.8 lb (long action) for less than double that?

I see people say this often but I don't see a custom equivalent for close in price. My 300 wm CA Ridgeline is a half minute gun with factory Berger 215 ammo. I love it. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

Even the the Alamo TBH deal was $2948 for me with a brake and tax and upgraded trigger and that is before shipping. If you called them right now I have a hard time believing you are getting that gun for much under $4k and it won't be under 7lb.

But if someone does see a full custom carbon gun for under $3k that weighs sub 7lb please post it. I would love to check it out.

OP if you are in the market you won't be disappointed with the CA RIDGELINE.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I absolutely agree. I bedded my 28 Nosler Ridgeline and added flushcups, for the money they are tough to beat and it shoots better than my .280 AI APR from last build. I ordered a 28 Nosler Tier 1 from this build, so will compare head to head.

Originally posted by robie View Post
                A little more cash? I got mine for $1870 with the upgraded side port titanium brake including shipping from 1shot gear.

Where can you get a custom rifle with a carbon stock and barrel that weighs 6.8 lb (long action) for less than double that?

I see people say this often but I don't see a custom equivalent for close in price. My 300 wm CA Ridgeline is a half minute gun with factory Berger 215 ammo. I love it. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

Even the the Alamo TBH deal was $2948 for me with a brake and tax and upgraded trigger and that is before shipping. If you called them right now I have a hard time believing you are getting that gun for much under $4k and it won't be under 7lb.

But if someone does see a full custom carbon gun for under $3k that weighs sub 7lb please post it. I would love to check it out.

OP if you are in the market you won't be disappointed with the CA RIDGELINE.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was thinking it would make a great back pack rifle for elk. Light and accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been tempted by the Ridgeline in 6.5 PRC. Dont worry about those who say go full custom. Between myself and two buddies we’ve had close to 15 full customs if not more. We all now shoot a production rifle as well as a custom or two. Not a single regret, and we’re quite particular about our rifles and the way they shoot. Just yesterday I laid down a fist sized group at 814 with that factory rifle and factory ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Once I win their recent giveaway I’ll report back....
                      Too late I already won and picked the 300 PRC! Better luck next time!

Haha at least I hope and win!

Comment

I have a Ridgeline in 28 Nosler. The first one I got was a total POS! Sent it back twice and on the second time they had it for several months kept screwing new barrels on and kept saying it still would not meet there guarantee. I finally throw a fit on the phone and they sent me a whole new rifle. It is much better than the first and just under there 1" @ 100 guarantee. I had APR bed it and adjust the trigger and now it shoot great! Getting under 1/2 moa @ 200. Thanks to APR!

Comment

Just bought the Mesa Long Range in 6.5 PRC for $1500. Gets here tomorrow. Will check back in.

Had a CA-10 DMR in 6.5 CM. Tack driver and felt great to shoot. Lightweight for an AR-10 platform.

Comment

Originally posted by 7m STW View Post

That's not entirely true at all. A little more cash? Yeah, double it and maybe then you could say that.

I just bought the Mesa in 6.5 PRC. It's a great rifle for the money and shoots sub MOA with 147 ELD Match ammo. Found mine on sale for 1150 at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. I'm still in the break-in process and will start loading for it soon with either 130 gr. Accubonds or 130 gr. Scirocco's.

Comment

In for this. Thinking hard about a Ridgeline in .300WM.

Comment

Working...
                              X