No announcement yet.

Gas Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Weber make a grill with a side burner thats not 800+ dollars and 8 feet long?

My current 15 year old Kenmore needs replacement

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

If your close to Paris Walmart, you could pick a real good deal on a Weber. I’d expect it to be gone by this afternoon.

One of these and two of the spirit left in Paris, TX as of last night. Back wall, top shelf, on a pallet still. Good luck!

Comment

YES they do last longer!

Comment

I don't know if they last longer as I never had a char-broil. But I won't ever have another Weber either. My wife bought one for me once and it made it about 1.5 years. It replaced a Sam's grill that I used to replace the parts ever 2-3 years. The old grill was a ton better.

Comment

Following...I've got a char broil that needs replacing this spring. Are any of the Weber grills better than char-broil or just certain models?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes!

Comment

I like the CharBroil with the infra red grates. No flare ups. I don't know Weber might offer the same thing.

Comment

Someone posted a deal alert for the e-310 listed above last fall. I bought it and have been super happy with it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another Weber Spirit owner here. 3 years old. Not one issue but if she ever complains I'll probably buy her another one!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone. Looks like I need to start putting the funds aside and get a weber.

Think I can repair the charbroil one more time and make the investment.

Comment

My Weber Genesis is coming up on 10 years and it's time to replace the grates and diffusers with the upgraded stainless ones (Father's Day hopefully). Got tired of buying Walmart grills and tossing them every couple of years, as well as getting tanks filled. So I piped natural gas to it, so no tanks. I've only left it on for one whole weekend. Still need to install the gas timer.

Comment

You got me thinking.. I grill at least twice a week, say a Weber grill is problem free for 10 years, that’s 1040 uses. $800 turns into 75 cents a time you pay to not be cussing your grill.. Weber all day.

Comment

Got 2, one at lease has sat in weather for 16 yrs replaced burners 3 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X