No announcement yet.

Floyd BWC released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wait until the other officers as well as the cop from Atlanta get off. i'm guessing it will be right before the election. we haven't seen rioting yet.

Comment

Republic- no way to prepare anything by then. Defense will push this back to get it out of the headlines. Can’t just dismiss charges on these. Both will have to go through entire process. It will be another year before either are started

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Republic- no way to prepare anything by then. Defense will push this back to get it out of the headlines. Can’t just dismiss charges on these. Both will have to go through entire process. It will be another year before either are started
        The prosecutor and judge couldn't dismiss charges? That's what I figured would happen. Make up some BS headline as to why and blame white people in early Nov.

Comment

Couldn’t really dismiss charges without hanging the DA out to dry in both cities. It won’t even be close to sides announcing ready before the 1st of year

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post

What is going to hurt the officer in the trial though is when they focus in on the look on his face with all those bystanders begging him to just check his pulse.
            That was what was wrong from the start. The guy is pinned down for that long not struggling or fighting and complain of trouble breathing.
            No, it's not murder but it sure as hell is conduct unbecoming.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              That was what was wrong from the start. The guy is pinned down for that long not struggling or fighting and complain of trouble breathing.
              No, it's not murder but it sure as hell is conduct unbecoming.

And, Chauvin will pay for what he did, with Bubba as his roomie......

Comment

DRT - I have never seen Minnesota’s Criminal Statue but I don’t think improper conduct is an element of homicide or a culpable mental state. I just see the prosecution having an uphill battle trying to prove elements of homicide of any type. Don’t know the outcome and don’t know all evidence just official ME report and what black market video from one Officer BWC.

Comment

Glen I don't see how intent or conspiracy to commit can be established and the charges set forth were a gesture or reach at best.
                  I don't know that Chauvin even deserves jail time. But he doesn't deserve to wear the uniform and badge.

Comment

Can’t argue that

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      I found myself wondering how much evidence he swallowed as they were approaching his vehicle.
                      called it

Comment

Working...
                      X