X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
      This is outstanding! I am so thankful that folks are waking up to this. I want greatnesses for all people and can’t stand to see and think of how the Democrats have taken advantage of a particular race for so many years! God Bless them all and their future fight to hold the line and turn the tide!
      Wouldn’t it be nice if successful black people like opra would join this movement instead of actively working against her own people to keep them down.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Wouldn’t it be nice if successful black people like opra would join this movement instead of actively working against her own people to keep them down.
        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          It would but no money in it going down that road...wonder what she'll get paid for this BS shenanigan?

Comment

I have a copy of the full movie. I'm sharing it with some family who has bought in to the BLM crap. I hope it has an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              I have a copy of the full movie. I'm sharing it with some family who has bought in to the BLM crap. I hope it has an impact.
              I have a coffee cup and sticker. Probably going to rent the movie tonight

Comment

Working...
              X