Traditional FSC Week 42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 42

Baseball playoffs going on. Go Stros! Repeat!

Challenge is to shoot three "strikes" at the center of the crossbar on the letter H from 60 feet 6 inches (distance from pitching rubber to back point of plate).

Draw a capital letter H on a piece of paper so that the bar is 2 inches long -- for ease of measurement put a little dot in the middle of the line, since that is the target. Three shots, lowest total distance from middle of bar wins the call. If someone doesn't post the measurement, I will reserve the right to estimate, anyway and award accordingly ....

Good luck.

Looks like Fall has fell, and it's wet. I'll probably not shoot this today. But it would be a good time to break out the arrows with plastic vanes (Rick) .

Comment

No dry days in sight this week.

Comment

Yeah I'm practicing out front of my house. Shooting across the driveway, down the walk with the target at the house wall on the front porch. 13 yards is all I get. But it's better than no practice.

Gary

Comment

I'll say 3.5-4" total for all 3 and I dont think I could do that twice in a row lol. Had a window this evening before it poured.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^ Nice shooting there, Fish

Comment

Way ta go! Great shooting!

Comment

Put my rubber boots on and shot this. Almost hit the paper 3 times from 20 after not shooting all week.

Won't win with 9-1/8" total.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been swamped (literally) dealing with all the issues from the rain.
                  Just haven't had much of a chance to shoot.

Lot's of folks have their minds wrapped around hunting right now, and the FSCs usually fall off some this time of year. It'll pick back up.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Fishxbones View Post
                    I'll say 3.5-4" total for all 3 and I dont think I could do that twice in a row lol. Had a window this evening before it poured.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                    Really nice shooting, Fish! You win the call for this week. Hopefully it'll dry out a little and more folks can get involved. Looking forward to your call.

Comment

I just had no place to shoot that distance last week.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X