No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May want to contact color stables, they may have some to rent out.

Comment

thank you appreciate it

Comment

Were there any hogs taken off the guided hunts?

Comment

Does anyone know of anyone local that can repair zippers on blinds?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
            Lance there is an Upholstery shop in Harker Heights on 2410. I cannot remeber the name but drive past the high school and it is on the right it is way back off the road and it is before you get to the small store. He put a new zipper in the Bimmi top for my boat so I am sure he could do a blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
              Lance there is an Upholstery shop in Harker Heights on 2410. I cannot remeber the name but drive past the high school and it is on the right it is way back off the road and it is before you get to the small store. He put a new zipper in the Bimmi top for my boat so I am sure he could do a blind.
              Thanks. Where you been hiding lately? How is the job situation?

Comment

Thanks. Where you been hiding lately? How is the job situation?

No worky

going broke

Never fails when it rains it pours. Sold Bens pontiac because it kept breaking down bought him a 04 Saturn now it is in the shop and I need 600 to get it out.

Comment

No worky

going broke

Never fails when it rains it pours. Sold Bens pontiac because it kept breaking down bought him a 04 Saturn now it is in the shop and I need 600 to get it out.
                  Sorry to hear. Any prospects?

Comment

I had a couple go bad on one of my pop ups ... Asked my live in Chinese tailor to fix them and was promptly asked .... what kind of fried rice to you want? Shrimp or Spam?

Moral of the story, probably cheaper to buy a new blind or do it yourself.

I may have mi-read the original post. If so forgive me.

Comment

No worky

going broke

I feel for ya John ... The last time I bought a vehicle that hasn't broke for some ridiculous reason was my 2002 Mustang. Had a lot of junk before then and some junk afterwards, but the Mustang is the only one that has'nt required any fixin:

All you Toyota and Nissan loveers don't get too exited, I've included them in my former posts.

What would my recommendation be? By what you like. It's all a crap shoot.

Comment

Lance I will ask renew, she fixed mine with her machine.

Comment

John, I hear ya first trip back to lampasas I shot a rod through the heads, good thing I bought a new truck right before it.

Comment

Thinking about checking out 105, anyone got any advice on that area?

Comment

There should be a bunch of info on 105 from the folks here. I would go down the back road to BLORA to the gas pipes, turn left drive to the small fire break on left park and then start looking around. I had a set in that area and killed a few pigs there. Good luck.

Comment

Question for you hog hunters. I have never hunted hogs. Can you hunt your same set-ups that you use for deer hunting or will that mess up the deer hunting in that spot?

Comment

Working...
                                X