University of Texas SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

University of Texas SMH

Good ole UT and its professors are getting more sick and twisted as the days go by..

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.

Oh dear...

Comment

They should cut his junk off immediately before being fired.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Oh dear...
        Yea and just when I thought that the UT professor that was teaching that "male masculinity is a mental disorder" was bad.. Yea this pervert is on a whole different level...

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
          They should cut his junk off immediately before being fired.
          The Feds should search his computers for child ****...
          Then send him up the road from me, to Darrington(The rockin D), and put him in general population.. The END.

Comment

1. Quite a few people have been saying pedophilia would be the next act to be
            normalized. I'm cool with all the other lgbtq etc letters, but if some grown man started
            trying to pitch woo at my teenager...well, I'll leave out the details.

2. I once printed a fake NAMBLA membership logo and put it on a coworkers suv back
            window. He was already a little squirrely looking so it was pretty funny.

Comment

And the Universiry is protecting this pervert!! Wow.

Thomas Hubbard has reportedly called age of consent laws a “sad by-product” of a “self-righteous era.” Students say his work “advocates for violent crime against teen boys.”

My kid would be leaving that school...

Comment

Good grief!
                The psycho staff is gonna make me have to abandon my boys! Get it together UT!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  1. Quite a few people have been saying pedophilia would be the next act to be
                  normalized.
                  I'm cool with all the other lgbtq etc letters, but if some grown man started
                  trying to pitch woo at my teenager...well, I'll leave out the details.

2. I once printed a fake NAMBLA membership logo and put it on a coworkers suv back
                  window. He was already a little squirrely looking so it was pretty funny.
                  Yep, I remember gay marriage proponents making that very argument back around 2007-2009

"Don't be ridiculous...that will never happen"

Comment

I'm hoping our vast UT alum here on TBH have a sternly worded email or 3 to send out.

Comment

Mentally Ill are just wanting attention. Who knows. On TBH so he's getting attention he wants.

Comment

Sickening......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

and we wonder why our country is going down the tubes.

Comment

Would you rather them be open about their depravity or hidden in the shadows ala Epstein and all his power buddies? At least we know who the enemy is

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Would you rather them be open about their depravity or hidden in the shadows ala Epstein and all his power buddies? At least we know who the enemy is
                              yeah, sometimes we know.
                              how long did it take for the Epstein story to come out?

I say round all their asses up and off with their heads; what value do they add to society?

and the only way they stay hidden in the shadows is if no one reports them... I think those days may be gone... I hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X