In need of a side hustle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In need of a side hustle

At my current job I work 4 on 4 off. I want something I can do on my days off that I will enjoy and will bring in a little extra cash. I can reload ammo, and I have everything I need to build ar15s. I’ve got a nice work bench where I could make something to sell but I just don’t have any idea of what to make or where to start. So, let’s hear the ideas! What have y’all done and what is something that y’all would want someone to make or sell. Let’s hear the side hustle ideas!

Overtime list at work?

I thought about side jobs, even worked at Gander Mountain part time a few years ago. But I can work 1 day of OT at work and make more than I would all my days off on a side job.

Comment

If your still young it’s wide open for you. The sky is the limit. Find a void or your passion and see if there is a market for it. I posted a thread called old Geezer side hustles not too far back and got a lot of good ideas of of that. You might try to locate it.

Comment

Have you checked the nail salons? They are always looking for manicurists and foot massagers/toenail cutters.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
          Overtime list at work?

I thought about side jobs, even worked at Gander Mountain part time a few years ago. But I can work 1 day of OT at work and make more than I would all my days off on a side job.
          I’ve been working some overtime and don’t have an issue with it. What I’m wanting is something that won’t take me away from the family and something I’ll enjoy doing in my spare time

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Have you checked the nail salons? They are always looking for manicurists and foot massagers/toenail cutters.
            I did that for a day and they told me I wasn’t allowed to trim toenails with my teeth so I had to lay it down

Comment

Originally posted by Breeves13 View Post
              I did that for a day and they told me I wasn’t allowed to trim toenails with my teeth so I had to lay it down
              Well, at least you tried.

Comment

Mow grass or sell grass

Comment

I hear being a drug mule is pretty lucrative and gets you in elk hunting shape.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    I hear being a drug mule is pretty lucrative and gets you in elk hunting shape.
                    Seems like your classic win-win scenario to me

Comment

Tnik needs a house boy.
                      He is willing to take you on Africa hunts and make you a star in his vids.
                      ( sorry, could not resist )

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Mow grass or sell grass
                        I can testify that selling grass produces LOTS of cash!

Comment

You will need an 07 mfg FFL / lic & a tax ID / possible conditional use permit to build & sell firearms & ammo...legally

Comment

Planting tulips

Comment

You could get a cricket machine and sell tumblers and shirts like all the soccer moms

Comment

Working...
                              X