The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

Yes I considered buying a mask and a gun...
    Lol how did a bottle of angels envy get in there?

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
      Interesting find today

Trade bait??
      That's one of my favorites! What u looking for in return

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter came home for weekend. Brought me a surprise!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          That's one of my favorites! What u looking for in return

Blantons or a couple of bottles of eagle rare would do the trick

Comment

Not the most expensive and maybe not the smoothest, but for the price, Evan Williams, Kentucky's oldest distiller is hard to beat. You can drink a lot of this and not spend a lot of money!

Comment

I am going to say this and I might get blasted, but just because it is expensive does not make it drinkable. I have had a lot of high dollar bourbon/whiskey in my life and some of it was not very good. But each to his own as we all have different palates when it comes to our preferred drinks. What I think is smooth or what I think is horrible may be th e totally opposite of someone else.

The thing is, enjoy and drink away!

Comment

I am going to say this and I might get blasted, but just because it is expensive does not make it drinkable. I have had a lot of high dollar bourbon/whiskey in my life and some of it was not very good. But each to his own as we all have different palates when it comes to our preferred drinks. What I think is smooth or what I think is horrible may be th e totally opposite of someone else.

Comment

Sorry for the double post!

Comment

Interesting find today

Trade bait??
                    The purple top bourbon is more rare, I've never seen one in the wild. You should keep that one, the rye is really good, one of my favorites.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Blantons or a couple of bottles of eagle rare would do the trick
                      I have a btl of eagle rare unopened but that's all i have to part with.. have a Blantons too but I've been sipping on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

You won’t get blasted on this thread, best thing about bourbons/whiskey/rye/scotch is that it’s always “to each his own!”

My favorite bourbon is a $30 bottle of eagle rare, ain’t about the $$, all about the drink.

Tip one back today fellas and enjoy this beautiful Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                          I have a btl of eagle rare unopened but that's all i have to part with.. have a Blantons too but I've been sipping on it

I’ll be hanging on to this bottle until something comes along, if you happen to find another eagle rare or a new bottle of Blantons let me know, I’m in no rush bud!

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Recently named best in the world got the phone call that it was in stock bought the only bottle they had we will see what it taste like shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Opened up the bottle of Eagle Rare I found a couple of weeks ago, I'm a big fan. Loads of flavor.

Comment

Looking for any of the BT antique series or a Pappy family. Have quite a few good bottles that I am willing to package up for a trade. Some examples are Multiple bottles of Blantons, Elijah Craig BP, JD Heritage, Eagle Rare, MWND, W12, Weller Antique, Balvenie 21, AE Rye, Willet Rye, Blood Oath, Rhetoric Foragers Keep, EHT, Michters 10, Rock Hill, etc. Let me know if there’s any interest. Houston area.
                                Last edited by scottamu; 02-23-2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X