• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on finding him

Comment

You’ll find him Austin.

Comment

I feel like he's dead and not too far from where you lost blood. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mosquitoes eating me up going to my truck to get my thermacell when I was coming back I'll look out across a field see a double about 15 ft from my stand I come on in and sit down wait a few minutes light the thermacell and the door didn't see behind me take off running when it clicks can't win for losing

Comment

Okay. Going back to last blood to take a peek. I could not find arrow between place of impact and first blood

Comment

Another thing... This is re kind of shot where you WANT to push the deer if he isn't already dead. Running into bushes with the back of that arrow can do nothing but help you. Keep looking and I bet you get him. He will be bleeding somewhere when he tried to pull that arrow out.

Comment

It's been really quiet around me. I haven't seen anything bigger than a squirrel since about 9:30. Hope y'all are having more luck than me.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                  Okay. Going back to last blood to take a peek. I could not find arrow between place of impact and first blood
                  Good luck!

Comment

Good Luck Woodsman. Be patient and take your time trailing the blood.

Comment

I tracked my buck 500+ yards this year. Was on hands and knees for most of the track but patience and steadfastness lead me to him. You got this. Saying a prayer for you!

Comment

help my buddy track over 1200 yds during segment B most on hands and knees take your time you will find him

Comment

Comment

I keep coming back for pictures

Comment

Good luck! I hope you find him Woodsman!

Comment

Anyone know what unit and where abouts Woodsman is in?

Comment

Working...
                                X