2023 College Baseball Pre-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 College Baseball Pre-Season Thread

The off season is here. Lots of excitement around our in-state programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shriners Classic lineup has been announced and it looks to be a good one:

Texas A&M
    Texas Tech
    Louisville
    Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tech has picked up a few solid commitments in the last few weeks and TCU got a stud 2024 SS commit the other day i saw, i think a top 10 kid in the country.

That is a great line up! Might have to see about tickets for that.

Comment

LSU will be stacked with talent this year. # 1 recruiting class this year, several really good transfers just committed to LSU and a projected 1st round draft pick and gatorade player of the year pulled his name out the draft yesterday and said he was coming to LSU. If they can get one more stud pitcher they should definitely be an Omaha team.

Comment

lol, football if 50 days out. See y'all in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            LSU will be stacked with talent this year. # 1 recruiting class this year, several really good transfers just committed to LSU and a projected 1st round draft pick and gatorade player of the year pulled his name out the draft yesterday and said he was coming to LSU. If they can get one more stud pitcher they should definitely be an Omaha team.
            Yep. We were a good starting pitcher and a decent shortstop away from it this year. Hope we don't pull a Tennessee.

Comment

I'm not done being mad yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                lol, football if 50 days out. See y'all in the spring.

I love my college baseball but this is where I'm at.....fall practice is not far from starting so baseball goes on the back burner for a bit.

Comment

Well im not expecting much from LSU football this year and Ragin Cajun football will probably be pretty bad so baseball is about the only sport with positive momentum right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Well im not expecting much from LSU football this year and Ragin Cajun football will probably be pretty bad so baseball is about the only sport with positive momentum right now.

Understood but talking preseason college baseball in Texas in mid July, is akin to talking spring fishing in mid September

Comment

Wolfpack got the shaft, season before last.

Frogs lost another very good baseball coach. Associate head coach, Bill Mosiello, is the new head coach at Ohio State.
                      Last edited by sandbill; 07-14-2022, 12:21 PM.

Comment

If you are putting bets you’d be smart to bet on Louisville… They will be loaded!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I love my college baseball but this is where I'm at.....fall practice is not far from starting so baseball goes on the back burner for a bit.
                          Correct. Especially after the gutpunch that was last baseball season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            If you are putting bets you’d be smart to bet on Louisville… They will be loaded!!!!!
                            Maybe, but as much as it concerns me, SEC schools have won it all 8 times since 2009. They’re always in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                              Maybe, but as much as it concerns me, SEC schools have won it all 8 times since 2009. They’re always in the mix
                              Agree, you are right. I am a tad partial to U of L because my wife worked there for awhile.
                              Also TCU will be very salty next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X