Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alligator Shortage In Louisiana? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alligator Shortage In Louisiana? Really?

So we have not been able to get any gator for 3 weeks now and our supply Reps don’t know why. Our gator is farm raised and comes from different farms all over the state. Anyone over in the MotherLand know what might be causing this shortage?

Probably Biden and or Camel toe!

Sorry I am no help. Hope you get some gator meat soon. All of TBH raves as to your restaurant. It’s on my list for one of these days.

Comment

Putin

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
        Putin
        Definitely Putin’s fault.

Comment

Might be hard to keep alligator skinners chicken plucking might be paying better

Comment

Its Trump's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              So we have not been able to get any gator for 3 weeks now and our supply Reps don’t know why. Our gator is farm raised and comes from different farms all over the state. Anyone over in the MotherLand know what might be causing this shortage?
              Have you called Gary Janik in El Campo

Comment

Swamp People keep them thinned out

Comment

The title of the thread made me laugh out loud! Every single time I even drive through LA my head is on a swivel, looking out for killer gators!

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                    Swamp People keep them thinned out
                    Yeap. Troy & Lizbeth need to back off a little.

Comment

Louisiana was pretty locked down for a while. I guess all the frozen reserves were exhausted thanks to stupid politicians and now the processing plants are struggling to meet demand with no inventories. I was at HEB today and they had signs up regarding glass, plastic, and aluminum shortages. Said in short supply and that sone goods may not be available. Consequences. Sorry its affecting your livelihood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                        Have you called Gary Janik in El Campo
                        No I haven’t. I’m just going to give it another week and I guess I’ll have to hit the road with a big cooler. I just don’t understand after 8 years we have never had this issue. Hopefully the farmers aren’t creating their own shortage so they can start gouging.

Comment

there is no shortage of live Gators.

Comment

Amos don't live in Texas

Comment

Call Gary he can hook you up. Or come down here and check the ditches they are like rats.

Comment

Working...
                              X