No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Tech will be a tough out today, that’s a good ball club. I hope Gordon is ready to deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There will lots lots of emotions in the Cajun dugout tonight. Half the team is from Texas and Coach Deggs spent 6 years at A&M as a coach. Hitting rock bottom and getting fired saved his life and marriage/family. Coach Robichaux gave him a second chance and this team will be ready to play.

If the Cajuns can get runners on base, expect lots of stealing & bunts to manufacture runs while forcing the A&M defense to make the plays. Don’t be surprised if you see a suicide squeeze, sacrifice bunts, and players stealing home. They play very aggressive on the bases.
      Last edited by Cajun Blake; 06-04-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I’m rolling up to CStat this afternoon for the game. Maybe a pregame burger and beers at The Chicken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cajuns have the pitching to win today but not sure they have the bats to keep up with the Aggies. Hopefully they can keep it close and play their style of ball which is to steal, bunt and lots of hit and runs.

Comment

Texas and La Tech we’re both beneficiaries of several errors yesterday, including a 4 base error with the bases loaded. They’ll both have to hit a little more today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Texas and La Tech we’re both beneficiaries of several errors yesterday, including a 4 base error with the bases loaded. They’ll both have to hit a little more today.

That Tech grand slam was crazy. That DBU center fielder had no clue where the ball was.

Last edited by RaginCagin; 06-04-2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                That Tech grand slam was crazy. That DBU center fielder had no clue where the ball was.

https://twitter.com/LATechBSB/status...00110094442498

That poor guy just wanted to crawl under the longhorn logo and hide. I felt bad for him, and was really hoping they wouldn’t fight back and cut the lead to a couple, for his sake.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-04-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  I’m rolling up to CStat this afternoon for the game. Maybe a pregame burger and beers at The Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    There will lots lots of emotions in the Cajun dugout tonight. Half the team is from Texas and Coach Deggs spent 6 years at A&M as a coach. Hitting rock bottom and getting fired saved his life and marriage/family. Coach Robichaux gave him a second chance and this team will be ready to play.

If the Cajuns can get runners on base, expect lots of stealing & bunts to manufacture runs while forcing the A&M defense to make the plays. Don’t be surprised if you see a suicide squeeze, sacrifice bunts, and players stealing home. They play very aggressive on the bases.

Putting pressure on the Aggie defense is a good strategy. They haven’t been great for most of the season, and they were flat out AWFUL during the SEC tourney. ORU had a successful squeeze yesterday, and the Ags still couldn’t get the gimme out at first. I’m thinking starting Kalae at short against a team like this might be a good strategy.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Yes sir. Will have all three games streaming again today

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;16246044]Quick trip to Austin since the wife’s alma mater was here. Got to see the greatness of Heath and Karla, horns win, and dogs win!

To top it of we got to say hello to the Bandit!

Thanks again, AT! You boys play another several weeks,how bout it!

Glad I got to see y’all after the game!! Appreciate you guys coming out, hopefully you guys can make a trip to Omaha in a couple of weeks!

AT

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                          Too many missed opportunities trying to knock one out of the park. This team seems like they need a rabbits foot or something. Every close play the other team seems to make. If they would choke up and put the ball in play that might change.

Still no offense. Zero runs through 5 innings today.

Comment

We are throwing an end of school year party for Karla’s coaches today so I won’t be in Austin. I over committed on suggesting a smoke a pork butt, so it was a 3:30am wake up after all day in the ATX. [emoji2357]

Pork butt is about done. Chores are done.

Let’s go Texas!

Beat OU
                            Beat La Tech

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Still no offense. Zero runs through 5 innings today.

They just pulled 2 off a spiked ball. Take them any way you can get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                They just pulled 2 off a spiked ball. Take them any way you can get them.

That wasn’t how I expected a couple runs to come across but yep anyway you can get them!

Comment

Working...
                                X