anyone hunt OK public land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    Yes! Now that I don't own the land next to it I will share! Look up Gains Creek Recreation Area on Lake Eufaula. Not only bow hunting but open camping. You will see some others but not too many. Its not marked and I hunted pretty hard and rarely saw another bow hunter. I have pics of a 180" plus solid 8. I will look now for it. Plenty of shooters on camera. Just never connected. All the corp around there is good too. Very accessible by boat. That same area has a boat ramp too. I have considered going back and camping with the boat and hunt. Some nice beach areas as well.

But now everyone one on this thread will be there too...
    Dang, brother. You sold your place? You buying another?

Comment

well I finally got a new lease for my family yesterday after searching for the right place for 4 years so looks like no OK for me after all this year. One less Texan up there to worry about now.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
        Dang, brother. You sold your place? You buying another?
        I did and yes under contract on a new place. But I can't talk about it 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          So there are no Deer on Sandy Sanders ?!?!
          Not many for big as it is probably going be worse this yr with drought I’d say , plus the private on borders have feeders to pull em that way

Comment

Working...
          X