Looking for Trad help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Trad help!

Looking for a mentor so to speak in my area. I've shot archery my whole life, actually started with a Pearson long bow as a kid but shot compound both hunting and tournaments ever since. Anyway.... Honestly I'm burned out on compounds. I'm always looking for my next challenge and was thinking I have trophy bucks on the wall shot with rifles, compounds and crossbows. Now it is my goal to put a P&Y buck on the wall with a trad bow. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Don't mind traveling a bit to get to the right person.

I'd help you all I could if you were closer!

Comment

If you’re ever in Kerrville contact me and I’d be happy to help you.

Comment

If you ever have a free Sunday, the Brazos County Archery Club has club shoots on the second Sunday of the month. We have a nice group of trad shooters that go out early, before the compound shooters hit the course. Some of the guys have been shooting longer than I've been alive, lol, and all it takes is asking and they'll tell you a thing or two. My husband and I live in Franklin, and have a range set up at home. We enjoy having friends over to shoot, although lately the weather hasn't been making it much fun, lol. Let us know if you're ever in the area.

Comment

lots of good info on this site....was in your shoes last year when i picked up a recurve.

Its definitely an enjoyable pursuit, but can be frustrating at times. I enjoy it

Comment

Working...
          X