Where to get the best deal on a new washer/dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get the best deal on a new washer/dryer

So far leaning towards Lowes…signing up for their card/getting 20% off then paying off the card. I’m in the DFW area.

When we had to buy a dryer a few months ago the problem was finding one in stock. Lowes and Home Depot were two week wait.

Comment

Costco

Comment

I wouldn’t buy from Lowes. My wife bought a refrigerator in 2019. She bought a 3 year protection plan. Fridge started acting up in January. Here it is July and we still don’t have it fixed yet.

Comment

Home Depot & Lowes should offer 10% off if you're a veteran.

I've also heard of long wait times.

I've actually bought from Conn's before when they had what I wanted for the right price.

Comment

misfire

Comment

Scratch and dent places

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
                So far leaning towards Lowes…signing up for their card/getting 20% off then paying off the card. I’m in the DFW area.

The only thing I suggest is do your research online and in store or all the stores in the area. We recently bought a dryer from lowes. Long story short - stores out of stock, different prices…. Employees in McKinney weren’t much help but we saved about $300 driving 20 miles and they still delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try your local independent appliance store. One that actually services what they sell. That’s the best deal going. Cheapest ain’t always best.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Try your local independent appliance store. One that actually services what they sell. That’s the best deal going. Cheapest ain’t always best.
                    This is what I was thinking as well.

Comment

Rodenbaughs in Allen is a good store

Comment

Home Depot didn’t allow military discount on our new fridge two weeks ago.

Comment

Somewhere that sells Speed Queen brand.

Comment

Check out Texas Appliance. Have a store in Arlington, Hurst, FW and a scratch & dent in Arlington.

Comment

When i was looking for a new set a few months ago we decided on the make and model. After that it was just finding stock and surprisingly, to me, that was Best Buy. Got it ordered and delivered in less than a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X