No announcement yet.

" Depends "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that stuff starts happening, I have went back to camp a few times with 1 sock or 1 sleeve shirt

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Boy Scout style... just jump in the lake and make a slick...
      Yeah, I gotta go with this.

I’m jumping in and releasing the brown trout. No way am I staying out with a load (literally) of crack spackle in play.

Comment

Loose caboose

Comment

There is medication to help treat that

Comment

Snowflake, 2 eggs bacon/sausage toast. On the way to the boat ramp a moonpie. It is a natural binder that holds things together. Now... if that fails you. As it has me. You need a retractable toilet seat mounted on the transom. Put it low enough that your rear end barely touches water. Set the trolling motor about 1/2 speed and turn to the right. Take care of business and come up with a clean rear end at the same time. Then switch from bass or crappie fishing to catfishing as you chummed up a 25 ft hole.
            Last edited by Big Lee; 07-04-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Snowflake, 2 eggs bacon/sausage toast. On the way to the boat ramp a moonpie. It is a natural binder that holds things together. Now... if that fails you. As it has me. You need a retractable toilet seat mounted on the transom. Put it low enough that your rear end barely touches water. Set the trolling motor about 1/2 speed and turn to the right. Take care of business and come up with a clean rear end at the same time. Then switch from bass or crappie fishing to catfishibg as you chummed up a 25 ft hole.
              Genius!

Comment

Snowflake, 2 eggs bacon/sausage toast. On the way to the boat ramp a moonpie. It is a natural binder that holds things together. Now... if that fails you. As it has me. You need a retractable toilet seat mounted on the transom. Put it low enough that your rear end barely touches water. Set the trolling motor about 1/2 speed and turn to the right. Take care of business and come up with a clean rear end at the same time. Then switch from bass or crappie fishing to catfishibg as you chummed up a 25 ft hole.
                You know what you brought up that I'm guilty of no moon pie for the binder. I will have to mix one in between the 2 sandwiches

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  Literally the most embarrassed I have ever been.

Don't feel bad, you aren't the first and won't be the last. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I have lots of folks who end up spending time on a bucket in the back of the boat. It's no big deal. No telling how many brown trout I have released in the bay myself.

One of the funniest stories I have on this topic happened years ago. I had some guys out on a wade trip in West Matagorda Bay. We were wading an outter bar in belly deep to chest deep water. Went back to the boat and were going to move to another spot. One of the guys needs to go. I told him just get in the water, drop his drawers, hold onto the back of the boat and let 'er rip. He did. He was in water that was chest deep. Brown trout were swimming around him in a school. He was dodging and running trying to get away from them and they were kinda following him. He finally got away and comes back and gets back in the boat. We all had a good laugh over watching him run from the brown trout school. We get to the next spot and are getting ready to get back in the water and I got a whiff. Turns out he released the brown trout and one swam up the back of his Columbia shirt. Up under the cape on the back. Got caught in the netting.

Comment

Snowflake, 2 eggs bacon/sausage toast. On the way to the boat ramp a moonpie. It is a natural binder that holds things together. Now... if that fails you. As it has me. You need a retractable toilet seat mounted on the transom. Put it low enough that your rear end barely touches water. Set the trolling motor about 1/2 speed and turn to the right. Take care of business and come up with a clean rear end at the same time. Then switch from bass or crappie fishing to catfishing as you chummed up a 25 ft hole.
                    But which way do you face?

Comment

I always thought I was too young to worry about that kind of stuff, but a guided bay trip a few months ago brought me down to earth. Those few that know me here know Im pretty quiet and private. My wives have never been allowed near the bathroom when Im in there, I dont fart in front of people etc, so this was pretty humbling.

It took a while to put two and two together but apparently the day before we left I ate a bad boiled egg. It was a little slimy, but I washed it good and ate it, thinking nothing of it. Huge mistake.

We ( guide, my daughter, her boyfriend and my oldest son ) headed out early with no idea of what was brewing in my guts. We were fishing for a while and I started feeling the pain in my guts. I ignored it for a while. Then it got worse and worse. I finally got to the point of desperation when I couldnt stand up straight and was having to clinch to keep from exploding. Serious pain. I told the guide I had bad news and he asked if I wanted to go back. I told him no, it would be all over by then, one way or the other! I had no choice. I walked to the back of the boat and he handed me a kitty litter tub ( how appropriate) and barely got my pants down in time. Everyone else 12 feet away. I tried to moderate it but there was no hope. After a bit of relief I cleaned up and went back to fishing. Was ok for a few hrs when it started coming back. I toughed it out, then the guide said it was time to head back. I was relieved. I really thought I could make it till then. Nope! About halfway back I told him I was in deep...well, you know and could not wait a second longer. Back on the litter box, but this time we were out of paper. Off comes a sock.... we finally were able to move on and get back. Literally the most embarrassed I have ever been.
                      By far the best post on this thread. I was cramping just reading tthis.

Comment

In freshwater, just jump in and "ink" up the water like an octopus. Be paddling forward when you do let it fly as will climb up your back with the bubbles and you don't want a shoulder squirrel..

It might chase you around a bit, but eventually you'll be back in the boat rippin' lips, refreshed and pain free.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                          But which way do you face?
                          Easy. Face the front of the boat. That way your feet stay dry and clean. Plus in the winter time only your "Biscuits" are getting cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                            Don't feel bad, you aren't the first and won't be the last. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I have lots of folks who end up spending time on a bucket in the back of the boat. It's no big deal. No telling how many brown trout I have released in the bay myself.

One of the funniest stories I have on this topic happened years ago. I had some guys out on a wade trip in West Matagorda Bay. We were wading an outter bar in belly deep to chest deep water. Went back to the boat and were going to move to another spot. One of the guys needs to go. I told him just get in the water, drop his drawers, hold onto the back of the boat and let 'er rip. He did. He was in water that was chest deep. Brown trout were swimming around him in a school. He was dodging and running trying to get away from them and they were kinda following him. He finally got away and comes back and gets back in the boat. We all had a good laugh over watching him run from the brown trout school. We get to the next spot and are getting ready to get back in the water and I got a whiff. Turns out he released the brown trout and one swam up the back of his Columbia shirt. Up under the cape on the back. Got caught in the netting.
                            [emoji1787][emoji1787] I have one with my dad and his friend. When he finished he used a handkerchief. About 20 minutes later my dad got a bite and it was the nasty handkerchief.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always thought I was too young to worry about that kind of stuff, but a guided bay trip a few months ago brought me down to earth. Those few that know me here know Im pretty quiet and private. My wives have never been allowed near the bathroom when Im in there, I dont fart in front of people etc, so this was pretty humbling.

It took a while to put two and two together but apparently the day before we left I ate a bad boiled egg. It was a little slimy, but I washed it good and ate it, thinking nothing of it. Huge mistake.

We ( guide, my daughter, her boyfriend and my oldest son ) headed out early with no idea of what was brewing in my guts. We were fishing for a while and I started feeling the pain in my guts. I ignored it for a while. Then it got worse and worse. I finally got to the point of desperation when I couldnt stand up straight and was having to clinch to keep from exploding. Serious pain. I told the guide I had bad news and he asked if I wanted to go back. I told him no, it would be all over by then, one way or the other! I had no choice. I walked to the back of the boat and he handed me a kitty litter tub ( how appropriate) and barely got my pants down in time. Everyone else 12 feet away. I tried to moderate it but there was no hope. After a bit of relief I cleaned up and went back to fishing. Was ok for a few hrs when it started coming back. I toughed it out, then the guide said it was time to head back. I was relieved. I really thought I could make it till then. Nope! About halfway back I told him I was in deep...well, you know and could not wait a second longer. Back on the litter box, but this time we were out of paper. Off comes a sock.... we finally were able to move on and get back. Literally the most embarrassed I have ever been.
                              **** happens, literally. I'm 25 and have had a couple run ins where I was like you, luckily so far in my life I've been alone anytime it happened (typically hunting), I feel for you on the embarrassment. But as someone stated above, always stay packin' with a roll of tp in the truck/boat/backpack. Leaves and socks are no fun to use lol

Comment

That’s how I learned to wade fish. But wait till you get some potlickers work in on ya. Then get up current and start singin!!

Comment

Working...
                                X