Sen. Graham on national TV: "what the Dems did is bull****"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sen. Graham on national TV: "what the Dems did is bull****"

When Lindsay Graham cusses you out on live TV, you've probably united the Republicans in a way no one could have predicted.

On Laura Ingraham's show just now.

Love it, he’s finally found his sack!!

Comment

I also like what he told that protester about Kavanaugh taking a polygraph. "Why don't we dunk him under water and see if he floats".

Comment

The guy never had any balls. But man he is taking this Kavanaugh hearing personal. Never seen him so fired up in all my time. Heard part of a speech or interview this morning on the radio (Walton and Johnson) and I wanted to stand up and applaud gramnesty in my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          The guy never had any balls. But man he is taking this Kavanaugh hearing personal. Never seen him so fired up in all my time. Heard part of a speech or interview this morning on the radio (Walton and Johnson) and I wanted to stand up and applaud gramnesty in my truck.
          yep, he did good!

Comment

Brian, how are you going to post and keep you post count up stuck in China...you know they censor the internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              Brian, how are you going to post and keep you post count up stuck in China...you know they censor the internet...
              I have a VPN network that backdoors me in and allows me to access google and post on tbh

Comment

Do we need to go ahead and start saving for the ransom....would they think you are a political spy if you are on the green screen...

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  Do we need to go ahead and start saving for the ransom....would they think you are a political spy if you are on the green screen...
                  Well I have my American flag freedom shirt on, my Texas pride flag badge, Don’t Tread On Me badge, and MAGA badge all on my backpack. So far no attempts to silence this foreign disrupter. I would probably start pooling some money together though just in case

Comment

Working...
                  X