Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    It will only be seen on Fox News. The other MSM networks want touch that clip!
    They did on msnbc channel but played it out well to their benefit...I can't articulate it accurately, but bet they will replay it later.

Kinda hard not to puke a little in your mouth when watching that channel, but I'll give it a try at the top of the hour to see if I can catch it again.

Cruz on now & sounds solid.

Comment

Sooo why now does Lindsey finally step up?? He up for re-election...McCain being gone now... Kelly and Mathis put the fear of God in him?? Great speech...this whole process made me lose what faith I had left in our government.

Comment

Cruz did sound solid, Veto Beto.

Comment

This shows all that is wrong with the media and all the nuts in DC that need to be voted outon both sides. Term limits are really needed for these lifelong trolls of society.

Comment

He handled himself like an innocent man, vote him in!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
              The republicans need to confirm Kavenaugh now. And when Ginsburg "kicks the bucket they need to confirm Amy Barrett.
              Fixed It For You.

If y'all think this was the bottom of the sewer y'all haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                Fixed It For You.

If y'all think this was the bottom of the sewer y'all haven't seen anything yet.
                I fear your right.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                  Sooo why now does Lindsey finally step up?? He up for re-election...McCain being gone now... Kelly and Mathis put the fear of God in him?? Great speech...this whole process made me lose what faith I had left in our government.
                  Lindsey wants the attny gen position...as much as I dislike McCain, he would be equally disgusted with the actions of the minority leader & how the dems handled this & would have voted for Kav.

Lindsey voted for Sotomayor & kagan...I'm not sure about McCain, but it boils down to if the nominee is in anyway qualified, Senators generally approved them regardless of judicial philosophy. Scalia & Ginsburg were on the opposite ends of said spectrum & both got over 90% approval from the Senate vote.

Times have changed & I would expect this angle to be the norm by the left if Trump get's a 3rd before his 1 or 2 terms is up. Kav nailed it in his opener...'the senate is no longer advise & consent, it is search & destroy.'

Nobody with half a brain can deny this was an orchestrated ploy to either get Kav to bow out or use the said actions to help the mid term outcome or delay it till 2020. Pretty disgusting what they would did to both Ford's & Kav's families.

I think Ford was compelling & had something bad happen, but the facts do not jive that Kav was the perp...personally, I think she is sadly using (or being used by the dems) a past tragedy to harm Kav & has complex mental issues that has convinced her.

Honestly, I do not think Kav has any sort of sexual predator in his fiber. The whole deal is Pretty insane & suspect there will be more accusations over the weekend & ultimately will be a SCOTUS early next week by a hair.

Comment

Yall think Flake will do a McCain and vote no to stick it to Trump on his way out?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Somebody needs to throat punch spartacas...
                      Dude I would be good money for the opportunity to do this...
                      Good money... I cannot stand that A-hole....

Comment

Somebody needs to throat punch spartacas...
                        Booker is such a phony. If he was half as talented as he thinks he is he’d be dangerous.

Now....the Dems don’t have the votes to block BK but I sure hope some woman Republican senator doesn’t crater to the pressure.

Comment

Lindsey wants the attny gen position...as much as I dislike McCain, he would be equally disgusted with the actions of the minority leader & how the dems handled this & would have voted for Kav.

Lindsey voted for Sotomayor & kagan...I'm not sure about McCain, but it boils down to if the nominee is in anyway qualified, Senators generally approved them regardless of judicial philosophy. Scalia & Ginsburg were on the opposite ends of said spectrum & both got over 90% approval from the Senate vote.

Times have changed & I would expect this angle to be the norm by the left if Trump get's a 3rd before his 1 or 2 terms is up. Kav nailed it in his opener...'the senate is no longer advise & consent, it is search & destroy.'

Nobody with half a brain can deny this was an orchestrated ploy to either get Kav to bow out or use the said actions to help the mid term outcome or delay it till 2020. Pretty disgusting what they would did to both Ford's & Kav's families.

I think Ford was compelling & had something bad happen, but the facts do not jive that Kav was the perp...personally, I think she is sadly using (or being used by the dems) a past tragedy to harm Kav & has complex mental issues that has convinced her.

Honestly, I do not think Kav has any sort of sexual predator in his fiber. The whole deal is Pretty insane & suspect there will be more accusations over the weekend & ultimately will be a SCOTUS early next week by a hair.
                          I hope they vote tomorrow. This whole schrade is political BS and anyone with a half brain can see this. Personally I think this is going to backfire big time during the mid terms. This is low dirty politics

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                            Fixed It For You.

Yep. I told my wife a few minutes ago "now it's fixing to really get bad/ugly"!!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                              Senator graham just unleashed on the senate, go get em!! Bout freakin time somebody said it!!

I was going to say, when did Lindsey Graham grow a pair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I heard a commentator last week say these allegations mean any actions from puberty to present day are fair game in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X