Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Hello Gents!

It's that time of year again. Please post up all of your updates, including feeder pics, trail cam pics, foods pics, and any other pertinent information that you would like.

We've had our cameras up for about a month, but haven't had the opportunity to check them as of yet.

Good luck to everyone this year...it should be great!

Practicing for the upcoming hunting season. Steak and lobster tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you started the thread. I pulled cameras in Callahan County the other day. Not seeing our mature bucks yet, too many hogs dominating feeders. Younger bucks are looking great though.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes Sir...love the brows on the second buck!

Comment

Had a great weekend at our farm! Trimmed roads/shooting lanes, filled feeders, checked cameras, and ate well.

Hoping for a great season!

Comment

Anyone have reports to share?

Comment

Probably be kicking off feeders in Fisher and Coleman counties in the next 30 days so we shall see

Comment

Couple from Ivie ! Nothing huge but I like themClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4793.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	24587833Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4796.jpg
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	24587834Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4812.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24587835Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4802.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	24587836

Comment

just got back from our work weekend and man was it a tough one. There was vegetation growing in the feeder pens that we'd never seen before, some with bases a few inches in diameter. worked all day friday and saturday but got everything done that was needed.

Its gotten pretty dry out there though tanks still look great. Its actually probably the perfect setup for a great hunting season. Plenty of water and browse thru growing season, then start drying out in July and August forcing them to come to feeders. Gonna pull trail cams over Labor Day, will post back then...

Comment

Here are some of the bucks we will be chasing this year on the new place. We are in Northern Callahan about 8 miles N of Putnam. I count about 8 bucks so far that are either shooters, or close to it...

I also have a ranch project and TC Pic Heavy thread going over in Game Mgmt:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                      Had a great weekend at our farm! Trimmed roads/shooting lanes, filled feeders, checked cameras, and ate well.

Hoping for a great season!

Mmmmm, nothing like the taste of burnt plastic on my dinner. See water bottle in fire

Comment

Fired off one of the three feeders on the place in Coleman county. My parents closed on it about a month and a half ago but prior summer commitments have kept us from getting anything done.

Comment

It adds a great flavor!

Comment

Glad to see this thread picking up steam! I haven’t been out to check cameras since my last post. Hopefully I get out this weekend to check cameras. My father in law killed 11 pigs last week so hopefully the deer are back at the feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                              Glad to see this thread picking up steam! I haven’t been out to check cameras since my last post. Hopefully I get out this weekend to check cameras. My father in law killed 11 pigs last week so hopefully the deer are back at the feeders.
                              Me too...let's keep this going!

Comment

Working...
                              X