Let's go to Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go to Kansas

Alright fellas, the day has come. I'm pointed north, headed for the land of giants. Left the house at 1:00, should pull in to driveway around 1:00 pm.
    I'm hunting 3 farms and going to take a look at another that may also be in play. Mixture of corn/beans/CRP/ and some pretty good woods. The new property that I'm going to look at as far as I understand is just a big block of hardwoods. If you've hunted the Midwest you know a block like this is highly desired and hard to come by.
    We haven't had any cams out this year, so I have no idea what's running around, but I can assure you there is a bruiser or two with feet on our ground. I've hunted 2 of these 3 farms for 8 years and the 3rd for two years. There's always something to get the blood pumping.
    4 of us going, 3 hunting. Dad didn't get his application in in time, so he's just in it to scout and relax. [emoji849]
    If this year is any like the past, we should be either in or about to be in the dreaded lockdown. I'm ok with that as it gives me time to get some things done the first couple of days. I'd expect the end of the week to come alive, that's what I'm hoping for anyhow. Y'all pull up a seat and maybe I can keep you entertained until a day or so before Thanksgiving.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck.. I'm jealous..

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Just returned yesterday from 14....and they were rutting like crazy....good luck!

Comment

Good luck! I'm in for the ride

Comment

Good luck

Comment

It’s been lockdown for about 7-8 day in unit 12. The hunting has been really hard. Bucks with doe in the middle of pasture land locked up. I bet it breaks loose in the next few days

Comment

Good luck

Comment

In for the hunt. Good luck.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Would love to go back to KS again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                              It’s been lockdown for about 7-8 day in unit 12. The hunting has been really hard. Bucks with doe in the middle of pasture land locked up. I bet it breaks loose in the next few days
                              Just got back last night after hunting a week in Fredonia. This is what we saw also.

Comment

Working...
                              X