so it begins....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it begins....

Well after 6 years We are back in the lease hunt for 2021. Our landowner in Oklahoma decided to sell the land that we’ve been hunting for years without telling us and we had to hustle to get all our gear off of it before it became the new owners. The new owners have no interest in leasing it, so my question is what is the best way to find another lease these days? We are a group of 5 experienced, family oriented, management minded hunters with all our own gear and food plot implementation equipment.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by wreckem04 View Post
      Well after 6 years We are back in the lease hunt for 2021. Our landowner in Oklahoma decided to sell the land that we’ve been hunting for years without telling us and we had to hustle to get all our gear off of it before it became the new owners. The new owners have no interest in leasing it, so my question is what is the best way to find another lease these days? We are a group of 5 experienced, family oriented, management minded hunters with all our own gear and food plot implementation equipment.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
      A heavy dose of knee mail!

It is seriously difficult. I'll be on the lease hunt hard myself next year. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X