Buying vehicle across the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
    I’d vote for drive out there. If the vehicle is what you’re expecting it to be pay the man & drive home. Just my .02.

I don’t need much of an excuse to road trip so that’s always my standard answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yep this, have done it on boats.

Comment

Yessir..

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      Yep this, have done it on boats.
      Hell,I found a little Toyota I liked so much I drove it home..In a pouring down rain(no windshield wipers),and no brakes...When I say no brakes,I mean;nothing!!!😂

Comment

If you have talked to the seller and seller had a heavy middle eastern accent then I would be wary.

Comment

I sold a truck to a guy from Colorado . He flew in paid me cash for the truck and drove it home .

Comment

I bought a escalade from a cadillac dealer in California. I flew there and drive it back. Even that was a pain getting everything switched over to texas title.

Comment

Fly out and drive it back.

Comment

I did a one way rental car. Had a guy at work on disability leave drive out and pick it up for me. He had a certified check with him. When he got there he gave me the thumbs up and handed the guy the check and drove the truck back for me.

Comment

Working...
                X