Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full delete and EFI live tuning!

Comment

Full delete and efi live tow tune . I had to do it when my stupid dpf injector went out. Omg. It’s a new truck. I will always delete any diesel I own now.

Comment

duramileage.com - Make an Offer if you want to buy this domain. Your purchase is secured by Epik.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
          Where’s yalls shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          3493 FM 3456, near Salem Church

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I still have the tuner but its vin locked. If you can find someone to unlock it you can have it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            I don't believe it would work

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Lee speaking from guy that knows a guy that owns a deleted diesel, I wouldn’t look at deletes. Many tuners are no longer selling them and the EPA is cracking down. I expect to see emissions testing on diesels in Texas in the near future.

There’s emissions intact tuning available that will do what you need.

Calibrated Power and CTT tuning are 2 that come to mind right off.

I wouldn’t bother with a box programmer, spend a little extra and get tunes like you want. I’d get one that can be changed on the fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I cannot verify this is fact, but was told something interesting yesterday. Supposedly inspection stations in certain Texas counties have a device that plugs in the OBD2 port and will communicate with NOX sensors to verify emission control on diesel pick ups. Is this true?

Last edited by Radar; 01-10-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

You should leave it alone, you aren’t going to gain mileage. If you buy a big truck and want to drive it daily, you will have to open up your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                  Full delete and EFI live tuning!
                  Only way!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    I cannot verify this is fact, but was told something interesting yesterday. Supposedly inspection stations in certain Texas counties have a device that plugs in the OBD2 port and will communicate with NOX sensors to verify emission control on diesel pick ups. Is this true?

[ATTACH]984765[/ATTACH]
                    It’s possible. That’s why many are going with intact tuning. It’s a lot similar to the VW scandal... If someone were to plug in a obd tool it would show everything functioning as it should from the factory, but in reality it’s showing default values. You will however still go through regenerations being the dpf remains on the truck.

Comment

Talking to a couple people about doing deletes on my truck. Being that I live in Brazoria county, I’m concerned that they will require emissions testing on diesels in the not so distant future.

The inspection station I went to gave me a history lesson on catalytic converters. They have been around since 1975 and were standard equipment on most vehicles. However, they were required in 1981.

In his thought, if the epa requires emissions testing on diesel vehicles similar to what gas vehicles require now, it will have an effective date and that date forward of year model vehicle will require testing. Essentially grandfathering the years prior to the testing being mandatory.

It has sound logic... however, California has worked it differently.

Comment

Working...
                      X