No announcement yet.

Skiff remodel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool little rig. Will be looking in for upcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool project, will be following along. Gonna be a slick little ride !!

Comment

Looking great Quack

That gonna be a fun little boat!

Comment

Very cool project. Keep the pics coming.

Good luck it will be cool when finished.

Comment

Sanded a second application of fairing today. Also filled rivet holes from manufacturer badging. There was a previous glass patch on the bow that needed attention. Not sure what we're doing on the inside where paint is gone

Fellow TBHr scott10899 was kind enough to have his wife make some new decals and registration numbers. Can't wait to get to the point they need put on.

Still don't have the primer that was ordered on the 16th. So ordered it again that order supposed to be here will be sent back

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see something good in my thread list this morning. Looking good.

Comment

That’s a lot of work. Looking good though.

Comment

Oh dang! You are doing quite a bit of work on that thing. Looking forward to see the finished product.
                  Hopefully USPS gets the stickers to you in good condition.

I'll have to show my wife the pictures so she knows where her work went to.

Comment

cool project! following

Comment

Primer finally arrived over the holiday. Kinda. Thankfully I ordered a second can cause of the delays.

Applied a 1st coat today, will definitely have to sand and apply a second

Comment

Not sure how the paint works but I have a pretty decent 3m spray gun you guys are welcome to use. It has interchangeable tips for different viscosities- has always worked well for me

Comment

Now all the little imperfections are going to pop out. Total Fair is perfect for those spots but a little on the pricey side. Mine had so many little spots she got the entire hull frosted in it.

She’s coming along right fine and look forward to seeing her all wet!!!

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Now all the little imperfections are going to pop out. Total Fair is perfect for those spots but a little on the pricey side. Mine had so many little spots she got the entire hull frosted in it.

She’s coming along right fine and look forward to seeing her all wet!!!

Micheal
                            You ain't kidding!!!

We pulled it out in the sun today and I was freaking out!! Feel like all that work for nothing.

In reality it was just 2 spots. I got plenty of fairing compound though

Comment

Soak it up while you can……

Comment

Second coat of primer this morning. Sand this afternoon and might get some color on this old thing Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X