Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PrYers Sent for a full recovery.

Comment

Great news PW! Prayers for your continued healing and strength brother! And this much I do know, Gods plan will happen, maybe not in my “timeframe” or yours, but what He has planned to further His kingdom will not go by the wayside. I said that to say, there are people around you, that you may or may not know about, that He has placed to help you out in this! As in, take it a little easier, rest, and use the people He puts in your life to help! Not telling you what to do, giving orders, or anything like that, I just feel like you’re a lot like me (or a bunch of us for that matter) and feel like you need to do it on your own. God Bless you brother for doing what he has laid on your heart! God Bless, and continued healing, Rusty

Comment

Prayers up for your continuing recovery.

Comment

Good grief, Josh! Don’t do that…again! Get you a pillow, and lay on the couch under the air conditioner, turn on CNN or Ellen DeGeneres and chill!!!

Praying for a quick recovery, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
            Great news PW! Prayers for your continued healing and strength brother! And this much I do know, Gods plan will happen, maybe not in my “timeframe” or yours, but what He has planned to further His kingdom will not go by the wayside. I said that to say, there are people around you, that you may or may not know about, that He has placed to help you out in this! As in, take it a little easier, rest, and use the people He puts in your life to help! Not telling you what to do, giving orders, or anything like that, I just feel like you’re a lot like me (or a bunch of us for that matter) and feel like you need to do it on your own. God Bless you brother for doing what he has laid on your heart! God Bless, and continued healing, Rusty
            You are right and this was a wake up call to disperse the load a little and stop trying to shoulder so much myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Good grief, Josh! Don’t do that…again! Get you a pillow, and lay on the couch under the air conditioner, turn on CNN or Ellen DeGeneres and chill!!!

Praying for a quick recovery, buddy!
              Good Grief Randy. Ellen Degenerate!!! We don’t want him in a comma!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Good Grief Randy. Ellen Degenerate!!! We don’t want him in a comma!!
                I see what you did there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1545B645-E57D-484B-A7C3-0A6CE89F4ED0.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	24688496

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I see what you did there!

[ATTACH]1097705[/ATTACH]
                  Will he make AR? Will he break 120?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Will he make AR? Will he break 120?
                    This is hands down the worst “ prayers up for PineyWoods” reply I’ve seen. Good grief GG. Just a little entertainment for ya Josh.

Comment

I just can't believe I got a "good grief" from Burnadell and and pic of one of GG's whopper bucks all in one thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        I just can't believe I got a "good grief" from Burnadell and and pic of one of GG's whopper bucks all in one thread!
                        LOL. Plus a hands down and so far avoided the RIP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          LOL. Plus a hands down and so far avoided the RIP!!
                          Drop mic

Comment

Glad you are okay Josh. Take it easy and heal up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Working...
                                X