X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
      I give them away to anyone wanting one to eat and I keep a couple sometimes for myself. The rest get fed to buzzards and coyotes. When you catch 60 in a little over 3 months it’s hard to eat them all or find that many people wanting them.
      Great job on the 60 less pigs and everyone wants a pit size pig right up until you call them and tell them you have them one.............lol

Rwc

Comment

Thanks for sharing everything. This is really cool.........

Comment

Caught 8 more this weekend running my total to 68 in 3 months. I will move 1 of my traps soon to another place on the same property that are regular. Should catch more soon since I had several more in the trap last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal, post your totals to the 2022 KAP thread if you have not already done so. Keep up the great work.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Nice. I would paint that white box on the gate though. Hogs are superstitious.

Comment

Yah baby! Kill some more![emoji3]

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Added 8 more to my total this morning. Have several more in this area to catch.

Comment

Trap-n,
                    and whack-n,
                    and stack-n!

Comment

Added 8 more to my total this morning. Have several more in this area to catch.

Kp143631 I wanna be like you when I grow up! [emoji16]

Good work sir.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught 11 more last night to add to my total. This makes 87 this summer. I will move this trap in 2 weeks to another spot. I also plan to move my other trap to another spot on my lease that has been baited up. I hoping this winter when it gets good a cold and they need to eat I can really put a hurting on them.

Comment

Caught 11 more last night to add to my total. This makes 87 this summer. I will move this trap in 2 weeks to another spot. I also plan to move my other trap to another spot on my lease that has been baited up. I hoping this winter when it gets good a cold and they need to eat I can really put a hurting on them.

I bet you're right on hurtn'em this winter!

Comment

Could I get some help from you on the wiring?

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                              Could I get some help from you on the wiring?
                              I don’t mind helping at all. What controller are you trying to wire up? The controller you are using will determine how it is wired up. If need to give me a call PM me your number and I will be glad to text you more info.

Comment

Special thanks to KP! I’ve been bouncing questions off him and he’s been answering everything. Good as gold

Comment

Working...
                                X