No announcement yet.

Bill, no longer from San Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats awesome and i love the shirt. Maybe ill make it up there in the next few years.

Comment

Oh, and I saw a picture of Bill’s wife (who was absent with another commitment), and let me tell you…she’s beautiful! Good job on that, Bill!!!

Comment

Bill, no longer from San Jose

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        That looks like Heaven on Earth

I’ve said I’m either blessed by the Lord, or the luckiest sob alive. I think it’s the former. Sure glad we’re out if San Jose- but truth be told I miss hunting wild pigs. Bur I’m not going back to do it again.

Here’s some pictures when it wasn’t smoky.

Sunset over Ruby Mountains out of living room

Rainbow to east over Tobacco Roots Mountains. My 01 RAM has 275k and hums like a sewing machine. Now way I’m dropping $75k on a new truck I can’t repair myself

Looking south towards Greenhorn Mountains. The Snowcrest are in the distance. There’s a hump of a mountain, a later picture from the Snowcrest looking north has the view towards here.

Another couple sunsets

Looking south towards Mt Baldy.

Looking north from the Snowcrest Mountains towards the Tobacco Roots and our place about 30 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Bill; 08-03-2022, 09:50 PM.

Comment

We need some winter pictures

Comment

Big Lee opens this thread and he's going to have to go grab some moonpies!

Comment

Nice place!

Comment

Beautiful place Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  I’ve said I’m either blessed by the Lord, or the luckiest sob alive. I think it’s the former. Sure glad we’re out if San Jose- but truth be told I miss hunting wild pigs. Bur I’m not going back to do it again.

Here’s some pictures when it wasn’t smoky.

Sunset over Ruby Mountains out of living room

Rainbow to east over Tobacco Roots Mountains. My 01 RAM has 275k and hums like a sewing machine. Now way I’m dropping $75k on a new truck I can’t repair myself

Looking south towards Greenhorn Mountains. The Snowcrest are in the distance. There’s a hump of a mountain, a later picture from the Snowcrest looking north has the view towards here.

Another couple sunsets

Looking south towards Mt Baldy.

Looking north from the Snowcrest Mountains towards the Tobacco Roots and our place about 30 miles away.

Just stunning!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

We were in Cascade County all last week. The clean air, beautiful clear blue skies, amazing river..... and the zero humidity made me want to stay!!! You're livin' the good life Bill!

Comment

Two of TBH's Finest Members. Great thread!
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Congrats....Beautiful for sure!!

Comment

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
                            We need some winter pictures

Here’s one from Feb. with the low humidity snowfall is more like talc powder than mush. However, it does drift. I plowed 2x last winter, once it really didn’t need it.

Coldest day this winter was -20. 2 really cold weeks. You get used to- and dress for- above zero temps. Being retired, we stay at home and I walk to the wood pile to keep the fireplace going.

Poor pronghorns, they’re always eating the nastiest, most horrible weeds. Outside living room and deck. Truly in the goat species.

Comment

We’re having the grandkids visit tomorrow for a few days, I need to ‘run out’ for groceries. Unless the local food store (20 miles roundtrip) has everything, it will be 85 miles roundtrip to the Safeway.

…… but to me it’s worth the drive.

Comment

Safeway? I had all but forgot about them. Used to be abundant down here.

The wildlife you have coming by would always keep me entertained. And hope the time with the grandkids is a wonderful one.

Comment

Working...
                                X