Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    TG, you are coming up on new thread start, get it together, who is starting it?
    Is this the start of your annual pressure motivator for the new thread? We still 4 or 5 weeks out. [emoji33] [emoji12] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Soon grasshoppa, soon.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

"Hear" ye, "hear" ye, is anyone "here" interested in starting the new season thread coming up for 2022-2023? If you are, or know of someone you'd like to nominate, please send me a PM to discuss. Start date of the new thread will be Aug 15th (pending the person selected), same day new license go on sale. And new W&A permits become available.

Comment

Having a g2g this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          Having a g2g this year?

That's good question. Are you interested in coming? The last two years I've had one, only one couple show up each time. It's beginning to become kinda discouraging. We even had the pool hall back last year. I think last year was the 15th Annual?

But, if someone wants to get together for lunch, I'm up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            That's good question. Are you interested in coming? The last two years I've had one, only one couple show up each time. It's beginning to become kinda discouraging. We even had the pool hall back last year. I think last year was the 15th Annual?

But, if someone wants to get together for lunch, I'm up for that.
            It would depend on when it was. I’m usually interested, but it’s usually when I’m at work. I would be up for it, but I agree would definitely be discouraging if nobody shows up. I leave for work Tuesday morning and this weekend wouldn’t work because it’s my youngest’s 21st if we could pull some folks after I get back from the rig I’d be down.

Comment

It would depend on when it was. I’m usually interested, but it’s usually when I’m at work. I would be up for it, but I agree would definitely be discouraging if nobody shows up. I leave for work Tuesday morning and this weekend wouldn’t work because it’s my youngest’s 21st if we could pull some folks after I get back from the rig I’d be down.

Well, when will you be back? Maybe we can arrange it. You're welcome to send me a PM if you don't wanna post it.

Comment

I’d be good depending on when/where. As I’ve proposed prior, potluck at one of the parks.

Comment

Well, when will you be back? Maybe we can arrange it. You're welcome to send me a PM if you don't wanna post it.
                  Looks like I’ll be back the 22nd. I’m working nights this hitch so a day or so to swap back to days and I’ll be good. That’s barring anything changing with my schedule lol.

Comment

I might just be able to make a gtg now that I work back in town.

Comment

Looks like I’ll be back the 22nd. I’m working nights this hitch so a day or so to swap back to days and I’ll be good. That’s barring anything changing with my schedule lol.

Maybe the 27th?

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                        I might just be able to make a gtg now that I work back in town.

Yea!

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        I’d be good depending on when/where. As I’ve proposed prior, potluck at one of the parks.

But D, what would we do if it rains?

Comment

27th works for me. So does setting up in one of the campsites. I can bring the pop up and stay the whole weekend. I’m cool with going to a bar as well though.

If it rains I think we’ll all just give thanks lol.

Comment

Yea!

But D, what would we do if it rains?
                            We would dance, neeked.

Comment

We need some rain!!!!!

Comment

Raining in alvarado now

Comment

Working...
                                X