Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
    why not use tin?
    Don’t put it under an oak tree if you go this route! Hunting as a guest at a place one time, they put me in a blind with a tin roof. Breeze picked up and the first acorn hit the roof, I thought I’d been shot!

Comment

Landfill liner

Comment

OTR trucker's tarps or use old billboard material. I prefer the oilfield pond liner material for ours.

Comment

blind

I used a hay bale ring, and screwed tin roofing to the sides, and put it on top for the roof. Spray foamed inside to seal the cracks/openings. Just gotta dig out a hole to sit in it, you're ground level with the deer. It's pretty cool.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            I used a hay bale ring, and screwed tin roofing to the sides, and put it on top for the roof. Spray foamed inside to seal the cracks/openings. Just gotta dig out a hole to sit in it, you're ground level with the deer. It's pretty cool.
            Nice blind. Do you hunt Ft Hood?

Comment

Man this been a great ride of IDEAS thx

Comment

Shower pan liner, is another good option, I did the roof of a box blind with it and it lasted for years.

Comment

When I had mine, I wrapped the sides with corollary sheets, and zip tied them on. I put painters plastic over the roof, and outdoor carpet over that, and zip tied it all down at the top of the walls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be using this idea in the fall. Love the simplicity of the design.

Comment

I used a outdoor canvas canopy, the type for patio furniture. Made a cattle panel blind in a cir and attached the canopy over it. Crossed two pieces of pvc for support…..worked for years

jrg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the PVC idea

Comment

Working...
                        X