Vortex Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex Warranty

Had a pair of the 10x42 Talon binos. Somehow, someway I chipped the eyepiece. (or my kids or someone using my truck did). I emailed Vortex and they said send them in. Three weeks later I get a pair of binos back that are not mine. I email customer support to let them know they sent me someone else's binos. They email back and apologize, ask me to send them that pair back and that they cannot find my pair and will send me a new pair. I received the new pair of 10x42 Vipers in a week. Pretty amazing customer service. Granted they made a mistake but they fixed it quickly and with a brand new pair of binos.

Yes found there stuff to be backed up

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Good job Vortex

Comment

In my former life, I used to tell our bank employees that everyone makes a mistake once in a while, but it is how we respond to that mistake that will determine if our customer remains unhappy. If we make excuses and don't immediately correct the mistake with an apology, that customer will always be unhappy with us and remember that mistake. If we apologize and go out of our way to correct it, they will probably be happier than if the mistake had not been made in the first place. It's all about customer service!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            In my former life, I used to tell our bank employees that everyone makes a mistake once in a while, but it is how we respond to that mistake that will determine if our customer remains unhappy. If we make excuses and don't immediately correct the mistake with an apology, that customer will always be unhappy with us and remember that mistake. If we apologize and go out of our way to correct it, they will probably be happier than if the mistake had not been made in the first place. It's all about customer service!
            Right on the money, it is so true. I bet those words saved a lot of your folks a bunch of heartache.

Comment

very true

Comment

The world as a whole is missing this simple but very effective approach. Service has taken a nose dive in almost every facet of business.

Comment

Vortex Warranty

I recently got a brand new pair of binos under warranty from Vortex also. Absolutely stellar customer service!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had bought a refurbished scope from online store. It was defective so I sent them in and they said it was unrepairable and sent me a new scope. No questions.
                    Top notch customer service. I own multiple vortex's now.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                      I had bought a refurbished scope from online store. It was defective so I sent them in and they said it was unrepairable and sent me a new scope. No questions.
                      Top notch customer service. I own multiple vortex's now.
                      I had a similar experience,sent me a new scope no questions asked.

Comment

Ditto. I sent in an old pair of binos and got a new set, no questions asked. Their customer service is top notch.

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Right on, words of wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                          X