No announcement yet.

Who Is Traveling For The 4th ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am heading to NW Ontario on Saturday for a week of fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are heading up to my BIL's lake house on Livingston and then the balance of the week in Round Top, so we will be one of the crazies on the highways!!!

Comment

Headin to the ranch Saturday morning, put out feed, piddle and maybe sling an arrow at a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
          Tarpon are thick right now. I'll be fishing!
          Buddy, Ol' Pal, cousin...........what time do I need to be there??

We're headed to the lake place and will see some pretty good fireworks ourselves. Going to be an adults only weekend this year. Kids are either working or traveling from work

Comment

Staying home and smoking a brisket for the family. Near July 4 ever. Ha

Comment

on shift Fri, Sat, Sun.. then off duty at the local trauma hospital on the 4th and 5th.. next 5 days gonna be a real joy.... fml

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                I need to come back and eat some swimp

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                Bring it on Pat. Got the Shrimp Pimp coming today.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  on shift Fri, Sat, Sun.. then off duty at the local trauma hospital on the 4th and 5th.. next 5 days gonna be a real joy.... fml
                  I remember when I didnt have any seniority And I prefer the EJs where I NetFlix and chill now days

I think we fell into new years on our callout rotation if that makes you feel any better

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I remember when I didnt have any seniority And I prefer the EJs where I NetFlix and chill now days

I think we fell into new years on our callout rotation if that makes you feel any better
                    Ehh.. I really don't mind the hospital gigs.. I've explored some dark places of YouTube and learned that medical staff (especially ER staff) are usually more dark humored than er are.. lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to the ranch to do whatever & enjoy life.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

If it makes y’all feel any better I have to work all holidays but that’s the choice that I made. I have TBH on demand. Sometimes it’s as good if not better than NetFlix if you have enough popcorn.

Comment

Leaving for Kauai Sunday. Hope we get our scheduled flights out.

Comment

Headed to Magarittaville Resort on Lake Conroe in t-minus 4 hours.

Comment

Heading to Sargent for the Weekend . Hope to catch a few trout.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                Headed to our place on Lake Texoma, we put on a pretty good fireworks show along with many other shows going on, Hope everyone has a great safe 4 th.

Saw some Muenster, TX. folks in some pictures on the wall of your restaurant in Denton the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X