Anyone been to Spain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been to Spain?

Going to Barcelona for a week in October, I knew absolutley nothing about it but got a steal of a deal on a flight on a flash sale that was to good to pass up. Been doing plenty of research on all the obvious stuff but curious if any of you have ever been there and have any must do’s.

PM Landrover. He been!

Comment

Just got back, Barcelona is great, will definitely make a return trip.

-Sagrada Família
      -Park Guell
      -Rent a beach umbrella at the W Hotel (nude beach!)
      -eat chuleton at O Meu Lar

Lots of stuff to do, PM me if you want any specifics. Going to any other cities?

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Just got back, Barcelona is great, will definitely make a return trip.

-Sagrada Família
        -Park Guell
        -Rent a beach umbrella at the W Hotel (nude beach!)
        -eat chuleton at O Meu Lar

Lots of stuff to do, PM me if you want any specifics. Going to any other cities?
        Possibly another city, just trying to research all the areas and see what I can do within a week.. I’m in my mid 20s usually travel solo and do a couple weeks at a time, been to Japan,Thailand, China, few others but Spain I knew nothing about. Saw a flight for $270 and jumped on it lol. I’ll write down the chuleton at O Meu Lar place to check out! Already heard of the others lol

Comment

Sagrada Familia is a must see. The Maritime museum was pretty neat and so was the Picasso museum if you like that stuff. Los Ramblas is kinda of like Bourbon Street in New Orleans if you are looking for more of a party atmosphere. When I went there on a family trip a few years ago the guys decided they needed a break from all the museums so we bought some cheap fishing tackle at the local mall to surf fish at the beach. It turned out the beach was packed full of large hairy naked people so we hopped onto the other side of the jetty where it was more secluded. We didn’t catch any fish but we did see a Spanish goddess sunbathing alone in the nude. We were so distracted we couldn’t even tie our hooks on the line. We decided it was time to stop fishing when her nude boyfriend strolled up...

Comment

Been to Madrid for a couple days on buisiness. It was ok. Been to the Spanish Canary islands a few times in Los Palmas it was nice. Probably the most friendly European country I've been too and I've been to a few.

Comment

Well I never been to Spain
              but I kinda like the music.
              Say the ladies are insane there
              and they sure know how to use it.
              They don't abuse it,
              never gonna lose it.
              I can't refuse it.

Couldn't help myself. This popped up when I saw the thread title.
              Should be a few on here that remember Three Dog Night

Comment

Rich history and very diverse culture across the country. If you can, check out the Basque region. Their history is very interesting and they are one of the oldest cultures we know of.

Comment

Yep, stayed all over the Med. coast, GREAT area.

Comment

Barcelona is great but Valencia is amazing! Go to Mallorca if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                      Barcelona is great but Valencia is amazing! Go to Mallorca if you can.

X2Really enjoyed Valencia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spain is awesome! Spent almost half a year there in 09/10. Did the big cities, but I'm a country boy and felt boxed in. Had a better time to the south. Cadíz, Seville, Cordoba. Don't pass up Gibraltar. Hope you're single. The night life is on another level. Many mornings we found ourselves leaving the bars at roughly 0600. Don't forget, La siesta is a religion for the Spaniards so eat lunch early. Don't be afraid to get off the beaten path, the bigger cities are used to to the tourists, but some of the smaller villages would really appreciate your money. Beware of the gypsies.

Comment

" rota " !

Comment

Well I’ve never been to Spain,
                            But I kinda like the music.
                            They say the ladies are insane there,
                            And they sure know how to use it.

Comment

I have been to Madrid, Toledo, and the Malaga. Great cities each one of them. A ton of history in area as well. I wish we would have made it to Barcelona while we were there. We did take the high speed train from Malaga to Madrid which was pretty nice. I would go back for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X